WTB AES System

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Well I'm not going to want a Ferrari F40 and post asking about an advanced driving system am I

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

BTW I hav e contacted ""CKchan""" and shipping a bare system + NGCD pad+PSU, AV cable to Uruguay South America costs $500+USD!! Isn't here any known proxy seller in mainland China who can buy this for me??
Yeah buddy no one is going to understand your plight here but no worries. Importing from Japan is much more economical these days which is kinda crazy when you think about it, I'd go through that route if I were you... actually I wouldn't since I think an actual AES is pointless and a fool's market outside of your usual samurai shodowns and fatal furies. But you do you. Use FromJapan/ZenMarket/Buyee et al.

EDIT: of course don't search for AES there you goobo. ネオジオ

ckchan

Shlong King,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
368   0   0
BTW I hav e contacted ""CKchan""" and shipping a bare system + NGCD pad+PSU, AV cable to Uruguay South America costs $500+USD!! Isn't here any known proxy seller in mainland China who can buy this for me??
As I mentioned in the email, the post office here doesn't provide any postal service to Uruguay at the moment.
USD 530 is quoted from Fedex. It may be unreasonable but it is the case.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
International shipping is just crazy nowadays, there's no way around it. I can tell you that if you buy from ckchan, you'll be guaranteed a quality product that is packaged to withstand an earthquake.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Can't you find someone in the entire country of Uruguay that could sell you one? I guess it wasn't meant to be.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
As I mentioned in the email, the post office here doesn't provide any postal service to Uruguay at the moment.
USD 530 is quoted from Fedex. It may be unreasonable but it is the case.
Yep, FedEx will deliver... For a price. Sometimes a big price. But, they will deliver.

I feel humbled to have you post in here. I'm still enjoying that KOF 98 cart+case and loose Joy Joy Kid.

city41

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0

Better than nothing but that is sadly a very incomplete archive. Hard to say how much is missing but many years only have a few months, many months only have a few emails, and from what I can tell no actual emails are saved, so we just have subjects. Oh well, still better than nothing. What a great time that was.

chinitosoccer

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Well well well, I have contacted a guy from Argentina who travels to Japan every 2 months, he will try to snag a boxed system for me, (he quoted me $350-380+ $60shipping) he helped me when I was sourcing a few pieces for the Aero table plus I have bought other retro gaming related stuff from him in the past, hassle free, so at least in my book he is a proven trusthworthy person, lets see how it goes.

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Better than nothing but that is sadly a very incomplete archive. Hard to say how much is missing but many years only have a few months, many months only have a few emails, and from what I can tell no actual emails are saved, so we just have subjects. Oh well, still better than nothing. What a great time that was.
Aye, I wish it was more complete as well - lots missing. Still, when I found this archive a few years back it was hilarious reading posts from my teenage self as well as other members still around here today.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
What's an Advanced Entertainment System System? So that'd be AESS?

More like ASSS.