Xbox 360 achievements dissappearing from my profile WTF?

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Any of you guys notice this happening to any games you have got all achievements for? I was looking through my 360 last night & noticed a bunch of achievements have complete gone that I unlocked long time ago. I do not play online ever. Particularly I noticed a game I got all achievements for EDF 2017 and now it shows I hadn't bet the game on hardest for that achievement. Hell EDF 2017 insect Armageddon all achievements have been wiped out. Only thing it shows is the game had been played that's it. It doesn't really matter I just don't understand how they could completely vanish off the hard drive.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Did you unlock them offline? Not calling you a cheater, but maybe Microsoft is.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Did you unlock them offline? Not calling you a cheater, but maybe Microsoft is.
My bad I forgot the 360 slim has wifi what I meant to say is that I don't play online. These achievements had been unlocked over 10 years ago. Just scrolling through last night and happened to notice a bunch were gone. Not a big deal just really strange to see random ones gone.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I mean, the whole profile system is meant to function online. It is able to hold some data locally until the next time you connect to the internet. If you never connect, I'm not real surprised it doesn't function.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
My bad I forgot the 360 slim has wifi what I meant to say is that I don't play online. These achievements had been unlocked over 10 years ago. Just scrolling through last night and happened to notice a bunch were gone. Not a big deal just really strange to see random ones gone.
At least EDF is a lot of fun so you can unlock them again.

Especially as a co-op game.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Why wouldn't anyone just connect their machine online for updates and patches etc

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Why wouldn't anyone just connect their machine online for updates and patches etc
Well one reason is because my last 360 got the red ring of death right after a update. So yeah maybe just a coincidence maybe not.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Well one reason is because my last 360 got the red ring of death right after a update. So yeah maybe just a coincidence maybe not.
I can't tell if we're in 2007 or not tbh.

Gentlegamer

Sakura's Bank Manager
10 Year Member
95c.png