Recent content by beelzebubble

1. beelzebubble

trusty bell - eternal sonata impressions

i'm about 3 hours in. +art style +combat system +difficulty level -typically linear -typically gay anime characters -lack of enemy variety overall it's a nice game, not great and no blue dragon.
  2. beelzebubble

first ace combat 6 trailer

here.
  3. beelzebubble

the darkness : executions vid

coolness.
  4. beelzebubble

folksoul, hmmmm...not so much.

i was planning on grabbing this but the demo has turned me off it a bit. -looks open but is actually a bunch of invisible wall corridors outside with a minimap on the screen. -each area is small and you go through "doors" which are arbitrary points where you move from one area to another, i...
  5. beelzebubble

7 new minutes of bioshock! omg!

here
  6. beelzebubble

forza 2 - gush time!

i'm not going to bother gushing actually. let's just say it's awesome. the whole tuning, decal, upgrading system is really really well done. the graphics are a solid good (8/10) and compared to the dirt demo are more in line with my taste with the more realistic proportion of everything and...
  7. beelzebubble

sony gamer's day : the hypometer!

i just plowed through the truckload of vids from gametrailers and for no good reason wanted to rate my hype for the big games from 1-10 (forgive me i'm bored and interested in what everyone else thinks). my ratings are based purely on sony gamer's day footage. lair : 5/10 - looks nice but i'm...
  8. beelzebubble

1up's retronauts podcast : neo-geo

link to d/l page.
  9. beelzebubble

want to see forza 2 in action?

55 minute demo of most game features and the like. EDIT - direct feed vids: video 1 video 2 video 3 video 4
  10. beelzebubble

crazy japanese 360 game! dragons! werewolves! nazis! turn based!

think i'm shitting you?!?!
  11. beelzebubble

.march NPD numbers.

from neogaf's sony cowboy nintendo owns the u.s too?!? edit: sony's reasoning for the ps3's low numbers:
  12. beelzebubble

march hw sales, nintendo owns japan!?!

crazy!
  13. beelzebubble

"new" street fighter game!!

from team xbox:
  14. beelzebubble

86-87 cinar wizard of oz "anime", please help!

i've found torrents of french and chinese versions and a japanese language bootleg for sale on yahoo auctions. what i'm looking for is somewhere to "grab" it in english or japanese. the 52 episode series, not the 4 self contained (edited) 90 minute movies version which is out on dvd. if...
  15. beelzebubble

schweeeeet!!! (blue dragon anime)

first anime i bother watching? looks like it. 4 minute preview link.