Recent content by Einhander

1. Einhander

iPhones app that you can't live without

I got got an iPhone and spent the whole weekend just screwing around with it and getting apps. Just wondering what everyone here thought are the apps they recommend and cannot live without.
  2. Einhander

PC Engine - Dracula X +20 other games for sale

Hello all, I work for a video game peripheral company (PDP / Pelican) and a long time ago they purchased a lot of PC Engine games, (including Dracula X) for research. They have long since finished with them and asked if I could sell these titles for them and I'll receive a small cut. Only deal...
  3. Einhander

Went to the SF4 release party

So I got to go to the SF4 party last night in downtown LA. The scene was pretty crazy. I would say that there were maybe 3000 people in line waiting to get in. The line was literally more than a mile long I would say, and it wasn't moving at all. They were just letting controlled groups of 100...
  4. Einhander

SF HD Remix: What time do XBL games go up for D/L?

Does anyone know this info? If possible, I would like to stay up past midnight tonight and D/L to get some games in before I go to sleep....assuming that they post the game up on midnight. I'm excited...I can't wait another day. :vik::hammer::buttrock::drool:
  5. Einhander

UFC - Evan Tanner Dead

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=ys-mmaweektanner090808&prov=yhoo&type=lgns Anyone catch this?
  6. Einhander

Name this 80's song

This is rediculous but I'm trying to find out what this song is. It's from the 80's. Totally synthed out pop song. Sounds like Duran Duran but it's not. The chorus of the song is a man saying "Oh" in different lengths - goes something like this: something at night something at night (not real...