Recent content by MidnightMonkey

1. MidnightMonkey

Alice In Chains

2. MidnightMonkey

Need Cash? Kill an American soldier.

Here you go.
  3. MidnightMonkey

What are you listening to at the moment?

This absolutely masterful mutha fucka
  4. MidnightMonkey

PS2 Bullshit

Want to get rid of these. $100 shipped.
  5. MidnightMonkey

PS-IO - Playstation Development Tool

I haven't seen talk of this on here, so I figured I'd post about it. I've been following this device for the past year and some change. Pretty nifty. Plugs into the Playstation expansion port (like Gameshark or PAR), accepts SD cards, and loads disc images/ homebrew code in particular formats...
  6. MidnightMonkey

Force awaken 97% rotten tomatoes

Lol. I like what they did with his character. I like how he's nothing like what people expected. He's got some depth to him, for sure. And he's totally a metaphor for mellenial fuck-wads. And totally check out Emo Kylo Ren's twitter. That shit is golden.
  7. MidnightMonkey

Analyzing MVS Cabinet Audio for Upgrade

So I've been getting into audio engineering pretty heavily the past few months. Built a new system for my car, budgeting out materials for building some new towers and a center for the livigroom, and now I want to figure out how to modify my Big Red for better audio. I'm sure that someone here...
  8. MidnightMonkey

CRT Fetish Thread

Got my hands on the world's smallest CRT. Who want's to come play me in KoF97 on this bitch?!
  9. MidnightMonkey

What's Your Favorite Platformer?

I've always been exceptionally fond of good platformers, especially of the 2D variety. I grew up on the NES so I guess maybe nostalgia has a lot to do with it. I have to say some of my all time favorites are: Kirby's Adventure Tomba! Joe & Mac Braid Klonoa DKC
  10. MidnightMonkey

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

And you give it to me :) Yeah. I have before. But here it is again sans unicorn mask + the wifey.
  11. MidnightMonkey

Beelzebub's Art Thread (Drawing, painting, sculpting, sprites, etc.)

That toilet totally made me think of this old school Ghost Busters action figure.