Search results

1. Alkanan

John Woo to do Metroid Film

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr/film/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000480930 Metroid Prime 2 also being shown off at the next E3. Discuss! Editor's Opinion: I'm not really sure if I should be happy or mad at whats going to happen. John Woo hasn't really done something so "weird" and...
  2. Alkanan

New Superman Movie = Development Hell

I took this from a post on the superherohype.com boards but its a great read (albeit, a long one!) and its definitely a must for any Supes comic/movie fans. From: http://www.x-human.net/superman_5.shtml Superman: The Man of Steel (Development Hell / 2006) [Last Updated: 02/13/04] Producer /...
  3. Alkanan

I for one, welcome our new Robot Overlords

http://www.vstone.co.jp/e/rt01e.htm If you haven't seen it before, go see it now.
  4. Alkanan

Benny Hill Appreciation Thread

:buttrock: BOW DOWN YOU BASTARDS! :buttrock:
  5. Alkanan

Someone please start cracking down on retards using sub-accounts and nude sigs.

Nick the Nigger needs to go and so do a mess of other trolls.
  6. Alkanan

QCF/QCB moves difficult on KOF2k???

I purchased a KOF2k complete mvs kit from mike from mdgamesales a long long time ago. Last night, me and a couple friends decided to play every kof i owned (have all of them but 2k1) in order. Once i got to kof2k we were all having problems pulling off fireballs and moves that required that...
  7. Alkanan

WTB Money Puzzle (Idol) Exchanger MVS

Was looking to purchase a Money Puzzle (Idol) Exchanger for MVS (Complete if possible) for a reasonable price, send PMs my way :)
  8. Alkanan

Looking for an AC Adaptor for a Jap NGH System

I plugged in my neo-geo today and noticed that it wouldn't turn on. After a moment or two i noticed that the power adaptor was actually smoking. After pulling it out I realized that damn..I need a new one. So if anyone has any Adaptors for a Japanese NGH unit for sale please PM me with the price...
  9. Alkanan

Views on PETA...crazy activists or a new breed of protestors?

Discuss! <small>[ February 08, 2003, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: Alkanan ]</small>
  10. Alkanan

What's the best joystick to build with?

I finished making 2 joysticks and they came out awesome, except for the fact that the joystick is a bit loose for my taste. So I was wondering what joystick would you guys recommend for both feel and response? (i'll probably order it from happ-controls)
  11. Alkanan

Problems ordering through neo-store

I'm having some problems trying to add rage of the dragon to my shopping cart. After trying for the past few hours I still can't seem to get past either an error message or a "oops, you have no items in your shopping cart" page. It seemed to work fine last night (although a bit slow, and that's...
  12. Alkanan

Who really is Grant?

I just finished playing Motw with Grant and in his ending it shows him covering up a scar on his chest or something. There are also hints that he's Geese from some of the other ending and I was wondering what the truth really is, and if Geese is really dead.
  13. Alkanan

Who thinks CvS for GC is gonna suck?

I personally think this game isn't going to be much fun. Other than the whacked out control scheme that goes along with the GC controller I really don't like the fact that hitting the c-stick in a direction pulls off a move. Even though it'll make for some interesting combos I think it'll just...
  14. Alkanan

Which is better: KoF 2k or 2k1?

After reading the review up on the main page for King of Fighters 2001 I was wondering about how Kof2k stood up? I mean i've read a few posts on it but I haven't actually gotten a real answer. Also, think that Kof 2002 will be any better than the previous games?
  15. Alkanan

Is Motw worth buying?

I was looking at a combo movie they have posted up at gamecombos (http://media.gamecombos.com/features/cas-motw-01.mpeg) and after seeing that and hearing so much about how Terry and Rock is in the game I've wanted to find out a bit more. So I'd like all of your opinions. Is it really worth...
  16. Alkanan

Are there any webpages that explain the KoF and FF story?

I'm a bit new to the entire neo scene and I would like to find out more about the FF/KoF storylines and how they tie in with the other neo games. So i'm asking if anyone knows any good links that could help me out. :p
  17. Alkanan

Problems with S-Video

I recently purchased a neogeo aes system (japanese) and got it modded with s-vid and stereo from !arcade!. I received it back and ran down to the local radio shack to pick up stereo/s-video cables and once I hooked everything up to the big screen I noticed that it looked worse in s-video. THe...
  18. Alkanan

How do I make a Neo Geo joystick for AES?

Does anyone have any information on how to make your own joystick or purchase a good competition style one for the AES. Also, how good are the the Hori Neo sticks from neogeousa.com. Do they play well or have a natural feel to them? Sadly, I haven't gotten to try out the max 330 joystick so I'd...
  19. Alkanan

Arcade style sticks for Neo Geo AES

If anyone is willing to sell or knows of a place that sells high-quality arcade fighting style sticks that can be used on the Neo Geo AES Cart System please send me a PM or post a reply. (4 button with a joystick similar to that found at Happ Controls would be ideal.)