Search results

1. S

Black Friday 2023 Deals

Anyone find any good deals this year? Walmart and Bestbuy have deals, but if you are not a member you are assed out. I got Bloodcell Return to Castlevania for the Switch for $19.99 on Amazon yesterday. The price is back to $39.99, but the PS5 and Ps4 version are still $19.99
  2. S

High Speed Chase

Do you hear about or see a high speed chase on TV every week or so? I seem to catch a high speed chase here in Los Angeles about once a week or two. The news loves following the chases with their news-copters and give play by play. It is interesting seeing your old neighborhood or a place you...
  3. S

WTB: Evercade carts and a Mister setup.

Hello, Does anyone have any Evercade carts they are looking to sell before I hit up ebay or Amazon? Looking to pick up the discontinued games first, Namco museum 1 and 2, Pico Interactive, Tecnos collection, and Oliver Twins. I'm also looking for the Indie games, Maga Cat, Xenocrisis, etc...
  4. S

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Day. This is the first time we are not meeting as a family due to COVID. My Mom and Dad are in their 80s so we are trying to keep them safe. My wife and I ordered a ham and turkey family meal from Lucielle's. I picked it up yesterday and will be warming...
  5. S

Vasara Collection on sale for .99 cents

Vasara Collection for the Switch is on sale for 99 cents. The price is good until 4/6/2020. https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/vasara-collection-switch/ It is also on sale on Steam for the same price. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1085630/VASARA_Collection/ If you dont have these...
  6. S

WTB CMVS and a Supergrafx

How's it going? I'm looking for a nice and clean CMVS unit. I have a retro game club going at work and would like to take a CMVS to play some Neo games there. Anyone have a CMVS they are no longer using? If so let me know. I might be convinced to get a supergun and a MVS board. Finally, I'm...
  7. S

Videogame related mass shooting

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/madden-19-jacksonville-shooting/index.html Sore loser? Only in florida : (
  8. S

Verne Troyer, 'Mini-Me' dies at 49

Mini-Me has died : ( https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/21/entertainment/verne-troyer-obit/index.html According to the article he was in 58 movies or television shows. Kind of going to miss the little guy. I actually enjoyed watching him in the Austin Powers movies. RIP Little Man, you brought joy...
  9. S

Favorite Christmas Meal, Side, or Desert.

What's your favorite Christmas main dish, side, or desert? I made some red chili pork tamales with my brother yesterday, and they came out a bit spicy. That is what we traditionally eat on Christmas Eve, and for breakfast on Christmas day. For breakfast we grill the tamales on the stove. The...
  10. S

Best Thanksgiving side dish

If you are having Thanksgiving dinner, which side dish is a must have? We had a potluck last Thursday at work, and somehow when I reached the mashed potatoes, my plate was full. Sadly, I didn't get any, as I was eating my meal I realized how much they complete a turkey dinner. So I say...
  11. S

WTB: Neo-Geo 4 slot board in working condition

Hello, I'm looking for a clean, good working 4-slot board. I'd prefer if it the board has been recapped, and the battery converted to a coincell, so I wouldn't have to worry about it messing up for a while. Older or newer style board should work. Thanks, Carlos I'm in SoCal.
  12. S

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dads on the site. May you always defeat your kids at Sam Sho 2, Windjammers, and RBFFS.
  13. S

El Clasico, Sunday April 23, 2017

Blaugrana Vs. Los Blancos Any La Liga fans? Which team are you cheering for? I'd love for Los Blancos to come out on top. Here in Los Angeles I believe the majority of the fans cheer for Barcelona. I see Barcelona jerseys everywhere I go. Real Madrid has a following, but it is not as large...
  14. S

Freebie Raffle: 4 shock boxes and free shipping in the USA

I recently won a raffle for a KOF99 :glee:, and want to return the kindness on this forum. I'm fairly new to the world of Neo Geo, so no game to give away, but I recently got some shock boxes with some SEGA games I picked up on craigslist. So up for grabs are four shock boxes, two are perfect...
  15. S

What are you having for Easter brunch/dinner?

What's on your Easter menu? I'm heading to Costco for some salmon, Then I'm off to Whole Foods for some heirloom tomatoes, beets, and baby rainbow carrots. Tomatoes and beets will be made into two salads, and the carrots will be roasted with onion and herbs. When I was a kid my mom would go...
  16. S

Any Baseball fans on this forum?

Will my Dodgers finally win another World Series? Kershaw had a bad outing yesterday, but I hope he will bounce back, and get 20 wins this year. If the Dodgers manage to stay healthy they will be competing for the NL crown, and eventually in the World Series.
  17. S

Metal Slug 3 on Nintendo Switch Caravan Mode Score

I picked up Metal Slug 3 two weeks ago, and have played the caravan mode a few times. Caravan mode is a 5 minute high score challenge. A week ago, the highest score online was in the 550k range, now it is in the 900k range. My personal best is 604,930 points. How many points can you score?
  18. S

Nintendo Switch will have classic Neo Geo games

The Nintendo Switch will have Neo Geo games KOF 98 in March, followed by Waku Waku 7, Shock Troopers, World Heroes Perfect and Metal and Metal Slug 3. Additionaly, the article states, "The nostalgia doesn't end there, either -- there will be a setting that restores each game to its original...
  19. S

WTB Samurai Shodown II MVS

Hello, In search of a Samurai Shodown II, and an Aero Fighters II MVS game for my arcade. Label, box, and condition do not really matter as long as they work. I'm in SoCal (Los Angeles area) if anyone is local and wants to do a cash trade, or I have PayPal and can have the item shipped to me...
  20. S

Favorite Christmas Meal or your dinner plans for Christmas

What do Neo Geo heads eat on Christmas? Had tamales, pan dulce (Mexican sweet bread), and champurado (corn meal based hot chocolate) last night on Christmas eve. This is my favorite meal, especially the tamales. Been buying the masa (corn meal dough) from the same tortilla factory in East Los...