Search results

1. FAT$TACKS

Super Panavision

I would rather watch any of these if they were real than anything that has came out of Hollywood in the last decade.
  2. FAT$TACKS

And now here they are!

The most daredevil group of daffy drivers to ever whirl their wheels, in the ..... Wacky Races! Don't know if any of you have seen this commercial, but it's better than a lot of actual remakes of shows coming out these days. I would totally watch it.
  3. FAT$TACKS

Official 3D printing thread.

I know a few of us here have gotten into 3D printing so, time for an official thread. I've been doing some 3D printing as of late and switched over to using Overture PLA Filament. I've had the best prints to date, using the stock profile for it in Prusa Slicer. The stuff is on sale at the...
  4. FAT$TACKS

Car Buying

As some of you may know, I've been looking to pick up a used vehicle. Thought it was time to post up something about the modern car buying process as I've been dealing with it for about a month. First off I can totally understand how those online car sites like Carvana and Vroom may not be for...
  5. FAT$TACKS

Electric and Hybrid cars

Who here owns an electric or a hybrid. Who here plans on getting on in the not too distant future. I've been kind of looking at some of them. A hybrid car is pretty common to see around here. An electric car is something I seldom see. There isn't the support for one. Not locally and not...
  6. FAT$TACKS

Luna - Amazon's cloud gaming service

So has anyone gotten an invite to sign up yet? I got mine this week and am thinking on getting the controller, but leaning pretty heavy to not at the moment. I didn't opt in for the Ubisoft package so I can't comment on that. As far as the basic service goes, it looks like there are 66...
  7. FAT$TACKS

Received a PSC for Christmas.

So, the Playstation Classic was something I never paid much attention to. Having just recently gotten one I've started looking up all the stuff going on with it. I was surprised by Project Eris and jumped right into setting that up on the console. It is pretty impressive for what it is...
  8. FAT$TACKS

I just wanted to post some pictures

Nothing more than that really. Welcome to my shitpost.
  9. FAT$TACKS

The Charles Bronson appreciation thread.

Charles Bronson Hell yeah. At one point he was the highest paid actor out there. I've been going back this week and watching all the Death Wish movies, and had forgot how fun those are. The first and third movies were my favorite of the series. So what are your favorite Bronson movies...
  10. FAT$TACKS

PS2 help wanted

So here is the deal... I've a PS2 Fatass with a mod chip and the system crapped out. The chip still works and the system partially works but, it's done for. I took it apart and tried to fix it but I just made things worse. Now I can't play my import games. So if anyone has a Japan region...
  11. FAT$TACKS

I'm going to post a bunch of shitty stuff now.

So... Here goes a bunch of non connected shitty thoughts. It looks like Herman Cain sacrificed himself on the alter of Trump for nothing. Could it be that enough Trump supporters died of the rona before casting their vote to cost him the election. With a few states that look like the they...
  12. FAT$TACKS

Mercari - Have any of you used it also some pimping from me.

Okay here is the deal. I got sick of dealing with ebay and thought I would give it a try. So far it's okay. The thing I have noticed is that the user base is small enough that you can sometimes find deals on there. I've managed to snag a few deals on gaming items for good prices. There...
  13. FAT$TACKS

I got a pcb - and some Atari crap I want to sell.

I got some stuff I'm either going to trade off or sell to try and get a Switch. I though I would ask if anyone here is interested in before I list them somewhere. I got a pcb of Mr. Driller - It's an English language version and works great. The thing is I like it so much I am thinking...
  14. FAT$TACKS

Wanted pcb's - Done for now, got some stuff to play with.

Well, I decided to get back into some arcade gaming and here is the deal. I bought two different super gun setups to see what I liked better and now I need some games to play. I'm looking for older Jamma and pre Jamma stuff. As crazy as it may sound, I'm not interested in Neo-Geo as I've...
  15. FAT$TACKS

Soldering kit - Help me out

Well, I want to do some but really have never messed with it more than just sticking some wires together or such. I have no tools. So if anyone here would like to suggest to me a good beginner, learning to solder setup or link to one that I can order I would appreciate it. I've seen some...
  16. FAT$TACKS

E-Wheels

So, is anyone here into any of the electric skate or wheel stuff? Those onewheel boards look super fun as do some of the ewheels. The scooters and bikes not as much, but I can see how the pedal assist setup on the bikes would be cool. I'm halfway thinking about picking something up to have...
  17. FAT$TACKS

AES gold system box

Anyway I’m looking for an aes gold system box only us/English Message me if you have one
  18. FAT$TACKS

Just a silly thing to post.

So, this was kind of funny to me and I thought I would share it. Several years ago, my Grandfather passed away (that is not the funny part) and somehow I ended up with his coin collection. Mostly because I think everyone in the family who was in line ahead of me to get anything didn't think...
  19. FAT$TACKS

Commercial Display or Digital Signage Displays

I've a question for the Hyphen Brain Trust. Has anyone here ever used commercial or digital signage displays for gaming? I'm not sure if it would be worth the bother. Thought it may make a good display for a Mame pedestal. Though I half expect it such things wouldn't be very good for that...
  20. FAT$TACKS

Fred Willard Dead at 86

https://people.com/tv/fred-willard-dead-at-86/ Man that's a shame. A really talented and funny guy.