Search results

1. H

Mame etc Xbox

Hi not sure if I've posted in the wrong section and I realise this subject isn't regarding original software (although I do own some original hardware and software for other consoles) but does anyone here deal in original Xboxes that have Mame etc on it with arcade games (from about 1984 to 1995...
  2. H

Mame etc Xbox

Hi not sure if I've posted in the wrong section and I realise this subject isn't regarding original software (although I do own some original hardware and software for other consoles) but does anyone here deal in original Xboxes that have Mame etc on it with arcade games (from about 1984 to 1995...
  3. H

Sharp X68000 + Nes + Gameboy Original / Color Games For Sale

I have some Sharp X68000 games for sale; X68000 Original Box Versions My eyes! Dragon slayer Record of Lodoss War Emerald Dragon Lam-mal Killer Dress 3 Maririn DX Yumeji Death Bringer Star Wars I also have some more games but are the 'Takeru' versions. They come in the Takeru box...
  4. H

Sharp X68000 + Nes Games For Sale

I have some Sharp X68000 games for sale; X68000 Original Box Versions My eyes! Dragon slayer Thanatos (sold) Gravity Response (sold) Crescent (sold) Ys III y wanderers from ys (reserved due to sell) Present 2 (sold) Arkilfos / Arquelphos (sold) Exterlien (sold)...
  5. H

X68000 Games Sound but no visual what can I do about unsupported resolutions?

Hi I have some games that seem to be booting into an unsupported resolution. I think from some games I've played 31kHz (VGA) resolution does seem to be quite common. Basically I was wondering if there was a way to get these games going visually in anyway? I heard some load into 15kHz, but can be...
  6. H

Sharp X68000 + Nes Games For Sale

I have some Sharp X68000 games for sale; X68000 Original Box Versions My eyes! Dragon slayer Thanatos Gravity Response Crescent Ys III y wanderers from ys (reserved due to sell) Present 2 Arkilfos / Arquelphos Extalion y exterlien Record of Lodoss War Martial Age P.I.A.S DOR SE '93...
  7. H

Neo Geo AES World Heroes 2 Japanese Version Complete Boxed + Instructions

Neo Geo World Heroes 2 Japanese version complete boxed with instructions. All in good condition. Has been tested and works fine. £20 + shipping. I can ship abroad if anyone was interested but the shipping will be more. However I will do it at cost price shipping and as cheaply as...
  8. H

Sharp X68000 Games For Sale

I have some Sharp X68000 games for sale; X68000 Original Box Versions My eyes! Dragon slayer Thanatos Gravity Response Crescent Ys III y wanderers from ys (reserved due to sell) Present 2 Arkilfos / Arquelphos Extalion y exterlien Record of Lodoss War Martial Age P.I.A.S DOR SE '93...
  9. H

Sharp X68000 Games

Hi I've aquired a few X68K games and was trying to see about how much they were worth approximately. Whatever games I had I would be looking for ok prices, not too high prices but not too low ones either. I've checked Ebay and the net but as you may expect not a lot always comes up with stuff...
  10. H

(Sold) Pc Engine Duo-R Box + Poly Inserts For Sale

Hi I have a Pc Engine Duo-R Box and the poly inserts for sale. They're in good condition. I'm based in the Uk. Shipping within the Uk isn't very much for this. I could also ship abroad but I'm not sure if the shipping would make it worth it. I guess the item is quite light but the size...
  11. H

(Sold) Pc Engine Duo Instructions For Sale

Hi I have the instructions for a Pc Engine Duo for sale. They're bagged and in good condition. I'm based in the Uk. However I can ship abroad if anyone was interested but the shipping will be a bit more. However I will do it at cost price shipping and as cheaply as possible. I guess the item...
  12. H

Pc Engine Duo Serial Numbers Business

Hi. I hope whichever cyber people view this have had a good Christmas and also have a good New Year. Anyway I have some things regarding some serial numbers that I'm not too sure about. I think I know but thought I'd throw it by here and see if anyone wouldn't mind helping me out. Ok what I'm...
  13. H

(SOLD) Pc Engine Duo-R For Sale Good Condition

Hi I have a Pc Engine Duo-R for sale. It's in good condition. It's from my own collection and has been stored in my house in a protected place and with plenty of protection as well as being in both a pet and smoke free environment. The Pc Engine Duo-R comes complete with the original Nec power...
  14. H

Pc Engine Duo RGB Mod Pics?

Hi ok I've got a Duo that came with an RGB lead and also with the 8 pin DIN connector on it. When I got it I tested it out with the RGB lead but it didn't work. I then tried an AV lead and it was ok. I came to the conclusion that it may have been either a botched RGB mod or one that didn't...
  15. H

Pc Engine Duo / Duo-r / Grey Super Cd Rom 2 Unit Clean

Hi I thought I'd clean the insides of these units. Is it just like the cleaning of the inside of a PC i.e getting it open and giving it a blow out to get all the dust etc removed? I know there are air dusters but I don't see them as being essential especially for the price of them, how they can...
  16. H

Temperature controlled soldering station Hakko 936 / Weller Wes51?

Hi some of you helped me with some advice with my thread 'Basic mod equipment' I think. Although I wasn't too sure about my need for a good temperature controlled soldering station at first, I think I may have to bite the bullet and consider getting one with perhaps some other good extras...
  17. H

(SOLD) Pc Engine Gunhed + SuperGrafx Ghouls 'N Ghosts / Daimakaimura Loose For sale

Hi I have Gunhed for the Pc Engine and Ghouls 'N Ghosts / Daimakaimura for the SuperGrafx. Both are loose without the box or manual but are in good condition. They've also both been tested and work fine. I'm based in the Uk. However I can ship abroad if anyone was interested but the shipping...
  18. H

Basic Mod Equipment

Hi I was wondering what basic equipment you need to start doing some hopefully more simpler mods? I guess a soldering iron maybe a good start but there's a few out there. I think a miniature smaller one is the way to go I think? Also I'm not sure if I'd need a magnifying glass for the chips...
  19. H

Easiest, Simplest Console Mods?

Hi I know not necessarily the hardest mod from what I've heard but I was going to attempt an Rgb Pc Engine Duo mod. However I have very little modding experience and could mess up these more expensive consoles. It was suggested to me that I should try some easier and simpler mods on some...
  20. H

Grey Super Cd Rom 2 lens replacement

Hi I opened up a Grey Super Cd Rom 2 unit but couldn't see any clear way to get to the the lens / drive mechanism to replace it. I saw a vid on Youtube but I think it was for the briefcase Cd Rom 2. I heard these lenses were ok...