Search results

1. L

WTB Neo Geo CD or CDZ

:glee: Hello am interested in a Neo Geo Cd or CDZ. Would prefer complete with box. Thank you
  2. L

Looking to buy boxed Neo Geo AES system. Would love the s-video mod!!!

As the title states a boxed Neo Geo Aes system with one controller I would prefer 2. Would like the system to be in nice shape without alot of scratches. Would love it to have the s-video mod. Thank you :drool:
  3. L

WTB Japanese 360 w/ Japser chip.

Like the title says anyone interested in selling or trading a Japanese 360 with the Jasper please let me know. I have lots of goodies or cold hard cash. Thanks:)
  4. L

Where can I get a cap kit?

Where do I get one of these and how much do they run? Thanks:oh_no:
  5. L

What are the best horizontal Jamma shooters?

I just got a new SFII arcade cabinet (new for me not brand new)and while I love this game I also love shooters. What are some of the best horizontal shooters available on Jamma? Thanks
  6. L

Anyone in Illinois who fixes Arcade Cabinets?

Hello everyone I just bought a Street Fighter 2 arcade cabinet, small problem both joysticks and the top 3 buttons on each controller dont work. I have no expertise with cabinets. I would gladly pay someone to repair it for me. I live in West Chicago.. Thanks
  7. L

What are the best old school shooters for the PSP?

I have seen alot of people state that the PSP has alot of real good old school shooting games. Which ones are the best? Thanks:D
  8. L

Can a jamma pcb work on a MVS 4 slot?

Hi everyone and I apologize for this noob question. I have always wanted to play Tatsujin Oh (which is a jamma PCB) but I have a 4 slot MVS cabinet. I can buy the game but what adapter(s) will I need to get it to work on my cabinet. If there are any adapters is it easy to do ? Thanks :loco:
  9. L

Please help me with my Neo Geo 4 Slot MVS Cabinet

Hey all, I just recieved my 4 slot Neo-Geo MVS cabinet a few weeks ago. I am sure this will sound like a real dumb question, but I cannot figure out how the hell do I open the front of the cabinet to change out the MVS games? :very_ang: I just dont want to pull or break anything. I dont know...
  10. L

WTB Andro Dunos AES

Hey everyone I want to buy Andro Dunos for my Neo Geo Gold! Thanks:help: