Search results

1. Castor Troy

Had no idea Homer Simpson was inducted into Baseball's Hall of Fame this weekend.

Link Homer at the Bat is easily in my top 3 favorite Simpsons episodes ever. Even the placard is awesome!
  2. Castor Troy

What happens when two rival Chinese construction companies meet head to head?

Pure awesomeness! Link to story.
  3. Castor Troy

Damn, Coachella seems very lame this year

Maybe it's old age, but nothing here stands out to me.
  4. Castor Troy

OMG!!!! Bob Odenkirk and David Cross are bringing back Mr Show to Netflix- sort of

Had no idea this existed before today. I'm seriously there Day 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyZ9l8anS9I Link
  5. Castor Troy

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but

is there a way to embed gfycat links (as well as webm)? If not, can it be done? Thnx
  6. Castor Troy

Is "Do the Evoution" the greatest music video ever made?

I can only think Thriller and Beat It coming really close.
  7. Castor Troy

Who was the hottest (female) manager, valet, or diva in pro wrestling? (in their prime)

Please include pics or vids for "scientific" purposes. My top 3 in no particular order: Beulah McGillicutty (I'll never forget her and that silver dildo): Sunny: Stacy Keibler:
  8. Castor Troy

P.T. demo (PS4) anyone?

Demo was released about a week ago. I was away for the week so I barely downloaded it this weekend. Anyways, I just finished it. The game is the scariest game I've ever played. The youtube reactions to the game are real. I seriously lost my shit several times. Some of the last few puzzles were...
  9. Castor Troy

Robin Williams commited suicide

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/11/robin-williams-dead-commits-suicide/ Damn, that sucks. Didn't like his comedy movies, but he was a pretty great serious actor. :(
  10. Castor Troy

This is a Trent Reznor song

Heard this song on the radio at work today. It's pretty spot on. Link
  11. Castor Troy

Apparently there is a game on Ebay currently fetching WAY more than AF3.

It's Nintendo World Championship cart in really shitty condition (not even the gold version). I know the game is pretty rare, but the highest bid seems insane.
  12. Castor Troy

Sony launches their first PS4 commercial during Monday Night Football.

Direct Link The commercial seems to be getting mixed reviews online (no game footage, awful song, etc.). The commercial seems to focus on The Elder Scrolls Online, #Driveclub, and the next Killzone game. I kind of like it. It reminds me of the fun times I had playing games like the NFL 2K games...
  13. Castor Troy

Carnivores HD?

Apparently this game came out some 10+ years ago on PC. This version came out on PSN on Tuesday for $13. I made a blind purchase and loving every bit so far. Love having to use stealth to get up close and shoot some dinos. The dinos use their sense of sight, hear, and smell to find you (they...
  14. Castor Troy

RIP Cal Worthington (a SoCal thing)

You were the best car dealer ever! Loved seeing his commercials while watching the WWF on Saturday mornings. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/10/business/cal-worthington-car-dealer-with-an-incessant-jingle-dies-at-92.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0 Some of his vids: (this was before my time) My...
  15. Castor Troy

Louis CK is the funniest comedian out there right now.

From his latest HBO special: Anyone who disagrees is just plain wrong/
  16. Castor Troy

Plinkett's next review is up!!

This time he reviews Titanic. :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:
  17. Castor Troy

I think this might be the best flash game ever

http://www.oldspicesavestheworld.com/
  18. Castor Troy

Anyone else playing The Unfinished Swan (PSN)?

Just got to lv3. I'm really enjoying this artsy game from Sony so far. The visuals and music are amazing btw. Best way to describe the game is that you're walking in a 3D paint canvas that is all blank. You shoot paint balls all around to show where you need to head off to next. It's mostly...
  19. Castor Troy

Eastbound and Down to return for 4th season

Story here. I'm surprised the show is coming back. Thought season 3 wrapped everything up pretty nicely (in a weird sort of way). I can't wait for more though. I got nothing but love for Kenny, Stevie, and the rest of the cast.
  20. Castor Troy

It's that time of the year again! New Plinkett teaser!

My body is ready, :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:, ect. Can't wait to see what movie he'll review next. Hoping it's either The Batman or The Matrix movies.