Bill & Ted Face The Music

All this shit woke Twitter takes seriously would have been Onion articles five years ago.

Now I can't tell if it's an unironically serious, and stupid, opinion or if it's a joke some wokescold took seriously and manipulated the algorhythm to make it go viral.

EDIT: And I'll pass on r/rpg. I'm too old to abide emotional validation anymore
It's just a load of idiots on twitter. The world would be a better place if twitter was just deleted from the earth.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
All this shit woke Twitter takes seriously would have been Onion articles five years ago.

Now I can't tell if it's an unironically serious, and stupid, opinion or if it's a joke some wokescold took seriously and manipulated the algorhythm to make it go viral.

you'd be surprised about Onion pieces that became reality...

2009:
https://sports.theonion.com/alexander-ovechkin-loses-three-teeth-while-eating-break-1819589341
le68cxisrr1uqoxwsvdp.jpg

TODAY:
https://russianmachineneverbreaks.c...-will-hit-giant-food-shelves-on-september-17/
alex-ovechkin-ovi-os-cereal.jpg

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

Solid choice. I’m a glutton for punishment.

Have you read Entertaining Ourselves to Death?

I want a 2020 edition called “Twatting Ourselves to Death.”

Last edited:

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Solid choice. I’m a glutton for punishment.

Have you read Entertaining Ourselves to Death?

I want a 2020 edition called “Twatting Ourselves to Death.”
I haven't read it.

I wish these cancerous wokescolds would 'entertain themselves to death.'

And yes, Twitter has damaged our society and if I sat the Iron Throne Jack Dorsey would be having a conversation with the Hand of the King.

Most of Silicon Valley, actually.

Dracarys, indeed.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I haven't read it.

I wish these cancerous wokescolds would 'entertain themselves to death.'

And yes, Twitter has damaged our society and if I sat the Iron Throne Jack Dorsey would be having a conversation with the Hand of the King.

Most of Silicon Valley, actually.

Dracarys, indeed.

Just reenact the field of fire like Dany thought she was doing.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I'd rather re-enact the Hour of the Wolf, now that I think of it.

Begrudgingly come down from the North, judge the traitors and turncloaks and head back to Winterfell.

Don't call me.

I probably won't call you.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Sat down and watched this last night. It wasn’t the best movie I’ve ever seen but it’s far from the worst. It was pretty entertaining for the most part but the ending was pretty meh imho. If anything it made me want to revisit the original flicks.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Sat down and watched this last night. It wasn’t the best movie I’ve ever seen but it’s far from the worst. It was pretty entertaining for the most part but the ending was pretty meh imho. If anything it made me want to revisit the original flicks.

Is Bogus Adventure a necessity to watch Music?

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
There is no Bogus Adventure. There's Excellent Adventure and there's Bogus Journey.

Nice catch famidude! It was non non non non heinous mistake!

So is Excellent Journey needed?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Anybody watch it yet, it's currently $20 on Google Play. Think I'll wait for it to come down or when I have more people to watch it with.

I keep seeing these trailers for You Cannnot Kill David Arquette. It's $5 on Amazon and several other places.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Is Bogus Adventure a necessity to watch Music?

You can go into it without any prior Bill & Ted knowledge, but there are some nice call backs to the old movies if you’ve seen them. They sum everything up in the first few minutes to get you up to speed.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I saw it.

It was good enough.

But this Hollywood trend of women being married to men for 30 years before getting annoyed with aspects of their character that are core to their identity is getting tiresome. Saw it in S02 of Cobra Kai and it sucked there, too.

Bitches.

You had at LEAST 30 years to decide if these men were right for you.

Maybe in the real world, this stuff happens. Maybe after 30 years, people are more supportive of each other in a relationship. The assault on male identity in entertainment continues.

Knock it off, you fucks.

EDIT: Other than that, it's a mild 'recommend'. The song at the end is WAY better than 'God Gave Rock & Roll To You' any day of the week.

And credit to this film shitting on the 'crappy Hollywood dad' trope. The girls love their dads so much they may as well be clones. This jaded old Cimmerian aproves.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Yes. I don't know why anyone would skip the sequel and watch the new one. This is aimed at people who saw both films.

i remember watching parts of part 2, never liked it. I was going to watch with the kids, they like the first one, was hoping to just jump to the 3rd film.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Yeah, watch it with the kids first. They will like it. A good family experience, save for a few bad words.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Honestly, all social media needs to die...

I have a Twitter account I posted on only once. For the most part social media can be a good thing but the way it is now, It needs to be flushed into the toilet.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Forums are social media.

Yes and no...they're not nearly as far reaching as current social media. Forums tend to be fare more encapsulated, I look at forums as the lesser effective infancy of modern social media.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Forums aren't the virtual public square the same way Twitter and Facebook are, and that Tumblr was before they purged the deviant dregs (who ran to Twitter).

They've always been niche. I see subreddits as the next stage in forum evolution, although I think Reddit's interface and cascading comments sections are as irritating as Twitter's.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Many subreddits are simply too large to form a meaningful community. It’s just another overpopulated public square where everyone is lost in an anonymous echo chamber.

When this movie goes to rental prices I’ll see it. As a single male it’s not worth it to rent these films for $20. When I paid $20 at the theater for the movie, popcorn, and drinks at least I got an experience even if the film was shit.

I am looking forward to seeing this even if it’s only OK.