Formal Impeachment Inquiry

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
People celebrating that he's not the president anymore are in for a rude awakening.

If you think people are celebrating that he’s no longer president...

You’re buying into a weird narrative that the “liberal cucks” are so stupid they don’t know that this needs to go to the senate for a vote.

BK, please.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
If you think people are celebrating that he’s no longer president...

You’re buying into a weird narrative that the “liberal cucks” are so stupid they don’t know that this needs to go to the senate for a vote.

BK, please.

It's not really a narrative charlie. You and I both know what this is really about but sadly a lot of "stupid" people think he's already out the door. I've no real concern about this either way but I admit it's kinda disheartening to see my FB feed with people really thinking he's finished.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
It's not really a narrative charlie. You and I both know what this is really about but sadly a lot of "stupid" people think he's already out the door. I've no real concern about this either way but I admit it's kinda disheartening to see my FB feed with people really thinking he's finished.

Facebook isn't real. (Unless these are actual family members, in which case, I'm really sorry.)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

As SYTD relayed, the stuff we see on social media is unreliable. For example, I was seeing stuff that looked hard hard left and wondered who really gives a fuck? But it’s clear that if you want to stop people from supporting, say, civil rights, the easiest way is to provide your own champions who are completely obnoxious.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Flip the Senate to a 2/3 majority? They'd have been better off buying lottery tickets. The odds are better.

sure, but the odds are much better this election season than last one. more r's up than d's this time. Not saying it's probable- just saying it's possible. basically holding it is giving mitch what he does on a daily basis right back to him.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
sure, but the odds are much better this election season than last one. more r's up than d's this time. Not saying it's probable- just saying it's possible. basically holding it is giving mitch what he does on a daily basis right back to him.
It's possible, like a an asteroid landing on your house is possible. They'd have to hold all 12 of their seats that are up and win 20 of the 23 Republican ones... while also losing the Presidency.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's possible, like a an asteroid landing on your house is possible. They'd have to hold all 12 of their seats that are up and win 20 of the 23 Republican ones... while also losing the Presidency.

If they lose the senate, Pelosi will deliver the articles right after the swear in,

And within weeks every bum that Trump appointed will be removed from their appointments.

Or the tl;dr response for you:
Nope.

Dr Docking

out of control fake account
If you think about it a knob is kinda shaped like a peach but not even I could find trump's. Hell that's a procedure I just can't go ahead with, I can't fail I must always succeed.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Your facebook feed is based on an algorithm that uses your contacts and personal history.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

They will lose Alabama.

Then they would need to win of the following seats

Arizona (possible)
Colorado (probable)
Iowa (slightly possible)
North Carolina
Maine (quite possible)

Should they lose one of those seats, they can make up for it with a "surprise win" in:
Georgia
Georgia (special election)
Texas.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The original 'nope' he posted is a hyperlink.

One thing you might not understand as a non-American is that the Washington Times is not even close to the level of journalism of Washington Post. In British terms, it is a level below The Sun.

It doesn’t matter if Pelosi hasn’t sent the articles to a compromised senate. We can wait for the 2020 vote. No rush. Trump and his fans can stew in the stink of their own sweat for the next 11 months.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
It was a quote from the Democrats' own expert witness. Would you like the same facts better from Forbes?

Forbes said:
Strictly speaking, “impeachment” occurred – and occurs -- when the articles of impeachment are presented to the Senate for trial. And at that point, the Senate is obliged by the Constitution to hold a trial.

Last edited: