Movies You Might Like if its Fans Weren't So Irritating

kerr9000

n00b
I love Donnie Darko great film but i know what you meen ive met people so obsessed with it its frightening.

Have you seen the sequel S Darko (samntha darko) i didnt hate it but it had no way near the impact of D Darko

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
This one is gonna get me some hate, but.... Princess Bride. I thought it was a decent movie, but if you tell its fans that it's anything less than godly, they punch you in the face. I find that irritating.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Monty Python fans, specifically those that go on & on about Monty Python & the Holy Grail and how that's the funniest thing ever done, are annoying as fuck. Don't get me wrong, they did some good stuff but the bulk just wasn't that good. Like most any comedy group.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Robocop
Starship Troopers
and the above post

no actually, fuck robocop it sucks lols

Last edited:

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Atheism

Wait, that's not a movie.

Well, you get my point.

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Monty Python fans, specifically those that go on & on about Monty Python & the Holy Grail and how that's the funniest thing ever done, are annoying as fuck. Don't get me wrong, they did some good stuff but the bulk just wasn't that good. Like most any comedy group.

Super agreed. Didn't someone do a comic a while ago basically saying that by quoting Holy Grail (as those people are prone to do), you're basically going against the whole point of the absurdist humor?

Also, Boondock Saints.

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,

I preferred Life of Brian, myself.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, the only fans that are worse seem to be Fight Club fans (but that has already been mentioned).

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Super agreed. Didn't someone do a comic a while ago basically saying that by quoting Holy Grail (as those people are prone to do), you're basically going against the whole point of the absurdist humor?
monty_python.jpg

True, it is over-hyped. I think a lot of the Flying Circus sketches are funnier than Holy Grail, but I still do enjoy the movie.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member

This.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
This one is gonna get me some hate, but.... Princess Bride. I thought it was a decent movie, but if you tell its fans that it's anything less than godly, they punch you in the face. I find that irritating.

That is a great choice except I don't think I would have liked that movie too much even without its annoying fans. But yeah, the "inconceivable" thing is funny for about 5 minutes when you are 12. It's not the life-changing experience Princess Bride fanatics try to pretend.

fight club, maybe.
Perfect example, definitely.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The only reason twilight is popular is because of hot girls that follow it. Take away the fans and the movie series has nothing. NOTHING.

On topic,

Black Dynamite.

Actually I found this movie to be complete shit before I found the fans obnoxious as all fuck out.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I know I'm gonna get major crap for these:

Legend
Pitch Black

Both are mediocre at best, but the fanbase for both is kinda scary.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Aww man, Pitch Black is great. It's nothing mind blowing, but I thought it was a solid sci-fi horror film.

The Chronicles of Riddick was too epic for it's own good, however.

Escape from Butcher Bay (the game) is better than Chronicles of Riddick.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Aww man, Pitch Black is great. It's nothing mind blowing, but I thought it was a solid sci-fi horror film.

The Chronicles of Riddick was too epic for it's own good, however.

Escape from Butcher Bay (the game) is better than Chronicles of Riddick.

You were supposed to say Aliens! This entire thread was an alley-oop so that you could dunk it in the net.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Napoleon Dynamite has to go on this list right?

I mean, that's an enjoyable enough flick. Plus Jamiroquai is the shit.