NBA/NHL 2021 seasons

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
if caris levert can stay healthy, indiana would be fun to watch in the playoff .

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I strongly believe that Kyrie Irving has legit mental issues. He reminds me of Dennis Rodman or Lamar Odom.

I don't think he has mental issues. It is just that he thinks he is smarter than anyone else and no one understands him. An entitled brat.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Coyotes drop the puck tonight against the Sharks. They will also be one of only three NHL teams allowing fans to the game (25%).

No wonder Arizona is the hot spot in the nation in COVID cases.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Coyotes drop the puck tonight against the Sharks. They will also be one of only three NHL teams allowing fans to the game (25%).

No wonder Arizona is the hot spot in the nation in COVID cases.

So the normal amount of fans the Coyotes draw anyway?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
If I’m the Nets, im seriously looking at trading Kyrie for a couple of solid role players. He’s completely redundant on that team now. KD and Harden with some defensive support around them could be the strongest team in the league.

As it stands for now I would rank the top 5 teams as Lakers, Bucks, Clippers, Nets, Nuggets.

Last edited:

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
They can't trade Kyrie, he's Durant's buddy and they both wanted to play together for the Nets.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
They can't trade Kyrie, he's Durant's buddy and they both wanted to play together for the Nets.
That probably why they trade Allan and kept jordon cause he friends with Kyrie and durant . Can’t wait til in crunch time he chokes on free throws.

theMot

10 Year Member

Durant wants to win first, he isn’t there to hold hands with Kyrie. He’s so loyal that he left his team that was up 3-1 on the Warriors to join them and get a couple of easy chips. :lolz:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
They can't trade Kyrie because who would want him at this point? He will sit out indefinitely with the team that he chose, what do you think he will do with the team he didn't choose?

theMot

10 Year Member
Send Kyrie back to the Cavs in return for Drummond. That would make the Nets the team to beat. Cavs can sell Kyrie as the prodigal son returns to save the land and then trade him for picks in a year or two.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Nets will trade Kyrie along with 2027-2035 picks to Cavs for a bag of potato chips.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Durant wanted to be the go to guy and teamed up with his buddy Kyrie. That's how it works nowadays in the NBA. The Warriors are always Steph Curry's team and Durant couldn't stand that.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Durant a weird ass dude. He reminds me of my most cringe period in life; the weeb days. He comes off as a faggot.

theMot

10 Year Member
Durant wanted to be the go to guy and teamed up with his buddy Kyrie. That's how it works nowadays in the NBA. The Warriors are always Steph Curry's team and Durant couldn't stand that.

Buddy or not if they don’t win a chip this year it would really hurt his legacy. He’s very touchy about how he is perceived. If they came to him and said we can get xyz for for Kyrie and they are solid pieces there’s no way he’s protecting Kyrie.

theMot

10 Year Member
Nets will trade Kyrie along with 2027-2035 picks to Cavs for a bag of potato chips.

Like I said, if you could get Drummond and perhaps something else thrown in, it would be totally worth it.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Durant a weird ass dude. He reminds me of my most cringe period in life; the weeb days. He comes off as a faggot.

He's incredibly irritating in his own strange way.

I know they're not gonna win a title but I gotta admit, especially since the dumb big trade I'm especially thankful to have two likable stars on the home team Nugs.

famicommander

15 Year Member
He's incredibly irritating in his own strange way.

I know they're not gonna win a title but I gotta admit, especially since the dumb big trade I'm especially thankful to have two likable stars on the home team Nugs.

I think Jokic and Murray will deliver a title for the Nuggets. Just gotta wait until that bastard LeBron finally gets old.

But Porter and Harris gotta
A) stay on the court
and
B) hit their fuckin' threes

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think Jokic and Murray will deliver a title for the Nuggets. Just gotta way until that bastard LeBron finally gets old.

A) stay on the court
and

The league has been dying for years, but I think when Lebron is gone, it will have a renaissance. Guys like Lebron and Harden are cancer humans.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member

Hmm now that you mention, it he seem be over sensitive to lot of things, almost like a woman.
To

famicommander

15 Year Member
Avs just lit the Blues the fuck up. 8-0. Landeskog scored his 200th career goal, and Rantanen scored his 100th career goal. From his draft class, only Kucherov has scored more goals than Landeskog.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
shitty, hopefully everything works out

"Indiana Pacers wing Caris LeVert, a pivotal component of the blockbuster James Harden trade, is out indefinitely after an MRI revealed a small mass on his left kidney during his pre-trade physical, his new team announced Saturday. "

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Coyotes dispatch the Sharks 5-3 and get 3 out of 4 points from the two games. The next 4 games should prove interesting as they play the Golden Knights...4 times!!! Two in Vegas then two in Glendale on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and next Sunday.

Voodoohead

Morden's Lackey
I think Jokic and Murray will deliver a title for the Nuggets. Just gotta wait until that bastard LeBron finally gets old.

A) stay on the court
and

LeBron gets old when they finally drug test him (steroids,PEDs)
It’s a fuckin joke for years now!
Sick of the “he is genetically gifted” bullshit!
And everybody will be wondering, when he dies at the age of fifty by a heart attack.
As Stephen a. Smith said: “ it’s strange, that he gets better when everybody else gets worse.”
Relating to his aging process

Last edited:

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
The Red Wings actually won a game.

That's all. Send post.