Post Your Recent Purchases!

neo.kobe.city

NEST Puppet
I got one as well; can't believe M2 made it for GG hardware and then didn't have the decency to at least do a limited run. Have the promotional box, now only need to go down and print up the manual that M2 has so kindly made available online and I'm set.
Yeah, so lame. Apparently the president of M2 was pissed once people started posting about the patch on Twitter. He was saying how they wanted to eventually have a physical release but like you said, they never even hinted at a physical release and it was already a year or two since the collection released so whatever.

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Elrayzeur's audio update to Razoola's conversion of Crossed Swords 2.

It's got Crossed Swords 2 music, I'll give it that, but the trade-offs might be too great: Mono sound effects, low volume, some of the audio loop points seem arbitrary. I don't think I can quite recommend it.

I appreciate the effort was made, but the search continues for a perfect conversion with CS2 music (still keeping hope for SNK to release it one day).

20230810_134150.jpg

Last edited:

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
@Neo Alec I’ve chosen to keep Crossed Swords II as a NGCD exclusive pending a proper ROM release like Iron Clad. I suppose these days I wouldn’t be so much about a physical release of something never officially released when I have a NeoSD.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
@Neo Alec I’ve chosen to keep Crossed Swords II as a NGCD exclusive pending a proper ROM release like Iron Clad. I suppose these days I wouldn’t be so much about a physical release of something never officially released when I have a NeoSD.
That was my preference as well. My curiosity got the better of me.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Yeah, so lame. Apparently the president of M2 was pissed once people started posting about the patch on Twitter. He was saying how they wanted to eventually have a physical release but like you said, they never even hinted at a physical release and it was already a year or two since the collection released so whatever.
Let that be a business lesson for M2, they're a great company but just like any other company, either meet consumer demand or someone else will (M2 has been very aware from switch release that people want a GG phyiscal release and have just ignored the topic until now when they're only discussing it to complain). I've been super patient waiting for an official physical release - they've had the box art and sticker art and manual done for 2 years, if they had any legitimate intention of releasing a GG version, there's no reason we would still be waiting for it 2 years later.

NEOFREAK9189

Sakura's Bank Manager
20 Year Member
happy now i got $9.99 for ps 4

Attachments

• 20230903_195508.jpg
    20230903_195508.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • 20230903_195112.jpg
    20230903_195112.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 6
  • 20230903_195054.jpg
    20230903_195054.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Been a while since I took a look at my MD collection and realized there were a few titles I still hadn't picked up and probably should (plus it's great to see new official game releases since I last was collecting 15+ years ago - Darius Extra Version didn't make it into the pic):

last parts of MD collection.jpg

Johnny16Bit

Camel Slug
Been a while since I took a look at my MD collection and realized there were a few titles I still hadn't picked up and probably should (plus it's great to see new official game releases since I last was collecting 15+ years ago - Darius Extra Version didn't make it into the pic):

View attachment 67897

Enjoy the mighty Hellfire!! :buttrock:

(and its cunting peeling-off sticker)

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It was just junk to him that some goob paid a lot of money for.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I got it to flash lights, no sound yet even on manual mode. I need to decrypt the videos and manual