The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
No, only read about the Soviet dog experiments where they grafted the front end of a dog on to another dog.

Absolutely wild. Terrifying, fascinating. I read some grafting and transplant experiments have occurred recently with nice.
They euthanized the dogs (I forget how), replaced their blood with saline, and shocked them back to life. They'd live for about 15 minutes.

Lonesage, do you think they've cloned humans in China?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
They euthanized the dogs (I forget how), replaced their blood with saline, and shocked them back to life. They'd live for about 15 minutes.

Lonesage, do you think they've cloned humans in China?

What the fuck?

Ugh, guess I have more reading to do.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Freedom will save me.

In NH, motorcycle drivers don't need to wear helmets because live free or die. In other words, if a motorcycle driver gets in an accident and dies a preventable death, the driver of the other vehicle gets the pleasure of living with that guilt for the rest of their life.

She shouldn't have been wearing that outfit.

fake

15 Year Member
She shouldn't have been wearing that outfit.
You're joking, right? People don't ram their cars into motorcycle drivers because they're not wearing helmets.

fake

15 Year Member
They hit motorcycle drivers because they’re assholes.
I think they get into accidents...by accident – whether through negligence or whatever. You can't equate that to rape like Lithy is doing, if he's being serious.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I think they get into accidents...by accident – whether through negligence or whatever. You can't equate that to rape like Lithy is doing, if he's being serious.

If I were an insurer I wouldn’t pay your claim if you weren’t wearing a helmet while riding.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
Merck came up with a covid pill , better the nothing
Among patients taking molnupiravir, 7.3 per cent were either hospitalized or died at the end of 30 days, compared with 14.1 per cent of those getting the dummy pill. There were no deaths in the drug group after that time period compared with eight deaths in the placebo group, according to Merck.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Southern College Football Crowds are taking to chanting "Fuck Joe Biden".

That is just how college football fans in Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana celebrate.

In this case, they are clearly excited about thier victor over NY in the rankings to kill as many state residents as possible.

In a few weeks, they will rise past NJ and have to duke it out between them for the coveted top seed in the Covid Bowl Championship Series.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Southern College Football Crowds are taking to chanting "Fuck Joe Biden".

That is just how college football fans in Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana celebrate.

In this case, they are clearly excited about thier victor over NY in the rankings to kill as many state residents as possible.

In a few weeks, they will rise past NJ and have to duke it out between them for the coveted top seed in the Covid Bowl Championship Series.
Government workers got a memo from their union stating that there’s no viable legal argument against the vaccine mandate for govt employees.

I suspect a few job openings to pop up soon, as the antivaxxers in government are about to get the boot.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

If what the article describes the teachers actions as is true then it should be a serious performance warning or a fireable offense.

You can’t lose your self control like that in front of your students. Period.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I can't pass judgement without watching the video... Which I won't bother to do.

From the description, no big deal.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If what the article describes the teachers actions as is true then it should be a serious performance warning or a fireable offense.

Sure, fire crazies.

but spot bullshit spinners like neoteam546 and treat them the same way everyone in life has. Like shit.

fake

15 Year Member

Have you been to public school?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Have you been to public school?

Yes, my entire education.

Do you know the population I work with?

If one of my employees pulled some shit like that they’d be done.

We set the bar far too low for public school teachers. Pay is also far too low.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Alternately, it could be argued that if you measured compensation based on results, public school teachers are drastically overpaid.

Some, maybe.

But are the results we get now because we set the bar too low?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Some, maybe.

But are the results we get now because we set the bar too low?
Part of the problem may be that the public school teachers are themselves most often products of the public school system.

I have a couple friends, one sister, and one friend of the family who are public school teachers. The worst of them, I'd consider above average among public school teachers. But I've heard their salaries (well, except for the friend of the family) and I don't think any of them are underpaid in the least. Well above a living wage. All have bought homes, and two are single parents who have no problem providing for two children (both have two sons, which is kind of a weird coincidence, I guess).