Recent content by Nesagwa

1. Nesagwa

Power Spikes II Dog Tag and Euro Homecarts Discovered!

Great reminder of why I stopped coming here.
  2. Nesagwa

Whac-A-Mole Machines Sabotaged with a "virus”

Yes and in Congo the main character was a badass corporate spy, crash landing a plane and tearing ass through the jungle to get to this treasure. That's neither here nor there. Nick: Yeah that is apparently how they had the operation set up. Cant be a lot of demand for whack a mole nowadays...
  3. Nesagwa

Whac-A-Mole Machines Sabotaged with a "virus”

They're the only company that makes these things anymore and he was the only one that knew how to program them, so I can see where the desire for job security came in. Still, all I can think of is this:
  4. Nesagwa

mortal kombat 9 doesn't look like complete crap. yet.

Any headset that uses mini stereo jacks (like what you'd plug into a cellphone) will work. Not sure about USB ones though.
  5. Nesagwa

Sooooo, anyone discuss the racist Obama pic yet?

Thanks for proving my point.
  6. Nesagwa

It's amazing the intellectual hoops some people will jump through to justify this kind of stuff.
  7. Nesagwa

Is it worth to purchase xbox 360 Konami Collection 1&2?

The games on those discs are exactly the same as the ones on XBLA. So if you want to try any of them, just grab the demo off the store. Problem with the disc versions however is that you cant just add them to your XBLA games, you have to play them off the disc or rip the disc and keep it in...
  8. Nesagwa

Sonic Generations

His0vlVQXRU tV1Osnkr5Nc Wuj-6T_ymqg Sonic Colors was supposed to be pretty good and this certainly looks better than 4 could ever hope to be.
  9. Nesagwa

Charles Manson...Environmentalist

Thats a tad ironic.
  10. Nesagwa

Weird Al vs. Lady Gaga -- Vid and story

http://alyankovic.wordpress.com/2011/04/20/gaga-update/ "That bitch" has an asshole for a manager that never even showed the song to her and lied about it.
  11. Nesagwa

Don't Talk to the police.

Maybe better advice would be to not drink and drive maybe?
  12. Nesagwa

Weird Al vs. Lady Gaga -- Vid and story

Ha haaa, Anal sex.
  13. Nesagwa

Books That May Or May Not Be Better Appreciated In Audio Format

Back in my day we listend to books on wax cylinders and funny papers were a nickel! I really prefer motion comics to the printed ones.
  14. Nesagwa

Eisenhower was a cracker-assed cracker.
  15. Nesagwa

Whether he does or doesn't have a birth certificate isn't the issue here. What's important is that there is debate on the issue.