Search results

1. RVF400

KOF2003 boot pics (just so you know!)

ok don't ask me where they come from but heres the NEW boot from china, it has no eeproms and according to a good source has no glitches of any kind, so the bootleggers are getting very very good. scary thing is it came out like over 2 weeks ago!. watch out!
  2. RVF400

MVS carts 10 pack! LOOK!

ok ten carts: the king of fighters 99 the king of fighters 98 the king of fighters 96 the king of fighters 95 the king of fighters 94 metal slug kabuki klash samurai shodown 2 real bout special last blade 1 this package will cost $120!. the shipping is gonna be $45 worldwide. carts are 100%...
  3. RVF400

My small collection

well i just took a pic of all my stuff just now, they ain't great but i guess it shows my collection for what it is!, check it out LMK what u think!: http://www.freewebs.com/rvf400/neogeocollection.htm it has my boxed front loader (from rimm_rs!) and sealed KOFs!, also my mint white saturn and...
  4. RVF400

CTHD 2003 MVS cart on ebay

now i saw one last week and it sold, are these original carts are all of these games boots?, i would love to have one just for the fun off it! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3265673245
  5. RVF400

New neo hardware, its time for a new begining

you and i both know that the old faithfull 68000 setup is like 10 years out of date, surely now we have a new owner for snk they must be planning a new system for there games?. i know your gonna say 'it costs to much to produce' but think for a second, it must cost a freaking fortune to produce...
  6. RVF400

loads of MVS carts,SOLD!

ok some1 i know happens to have a LOT of carts, anyone intrested?, its for the lot i can't seperate, and there are a few mulitples but i think its a good price: The King of Fighters'94 X1 The King of Fighters'95 X4 The King of Fighters'96...
  7. RVF400

POLICENAUTS your thoughts (if your japanese please read!)

well i recently got a lovely boxed white saturn off ebay, it came with a game called policenauts, i had NO idea what this game was so i was like yeah cool whatever. got the saturn last week and have been playing kofs and other stuff on it when suddenly i thought i would pop policenauts in just...
  8. RVF400

ebay shipping rip off?

hey guys i won an auction in canada for a wh2jet cart on MVS it cost me $10, the guy is asking for $25 to ship it to uk is this a rip off?, i have never been charged more then $15 for 1 cart!. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=3262565709
  9. RVF400

Help My Saturn Cart Slot Is Fuck*d

well i was using my action reply 4 in 1 to back up my saves cos my battery on the saturn is flat, when i tryed to play kof 95 just now it said can't find rom cart, then i tryed kof 96 with official 1 mb it did the same thing!, thing is i have only used to 4 in 1 twice since owning my saturn...
  10. RVF400

who was selling an aes today?

there was an aes for sale unboxed missing 2 screws for $110 where has it gone?, i was gonna buy this but now i lost it HELP!
  11. RVF400

You Have To See This!!!!!!!

http://bbs.kusos.com/kusos.com.203.io.wmv these robots are amazing look at them!, these guys were made by honda, and thats all i know!. what ya think?
  12. RVF400

JAP consoles on PAL TVS

ok i just got my white saturn today, it came with phono leads, i plugged it in and i get a black and white signal why?, my modded pal saturn (which ran at 60hz) was colour even with phono leads!, so whats going on?, i am very worried as my JAP front loader has phonos also and its coming next...
  13. RVF400

Value of the Neo-cds?

well i was looking around ebay as normal and noticed that CDZ'S are costing more than front loaders, this is happening boxed and unboxed, now why is this?, i always though that a front loader was the most rarest thus costing the most?, or are times changing and the market is shaking up a bit...
  14. RVF400

WTD: 110v-240v step down UK & scart for neo-cd

where can i get a step down cheap?, the cheapest i can find is £15, HELP!!!!!!!!!. also i need a RGB scart connector for a NEO-CD front loader! cheers oh yeah do jap machines require 110v or 100v?
  15. RVF400

meta erlu?, MSLUG? WTF!!!

ok guys check this out: http://members.fortunecity.es/webslug/metaerlu.htm can some1 tell me what this is?, is it a rom or a MVS bootleg of some kind?, it looks really cool!
  16. RVF400

CDZ vs. FRONT LOADER vs. TOP LOADER

ok i have found all 3 MINT and boxed for ?50 or under, all shipped to my house :), now which one?. cdz is more tempting as it is almost bearable for loading fighters, but its been said to be unrealible pic below front loader is rare and gorgous but again unrealible (apprently) and only 1X...
  17. RVF400

shock troopers BOOT?

hi guys, i got a MVS cart of shock troopers and im wondering if its a boot, the pcb's are completly different to any of my other MVS carts, all the chips have erased serial numbers and theres resitors in a few places on the boards, also theres 2 eproms located on the bottom board on the far left...
  18. RVF400

Metal Slug Jap For Sale In Cex!!!!!!!

wow, i went into cex today and i spotted metal slug aes jap on sale for £1000, it was near mint and came with the instruction manual. now thats not a bad price really considering what i have seen it going for!. anyway if your in uk and got a collection with out metal slug, then i guess you...
  19. RVF400

Neo Cdz! & Broken Front Loader

as it says, i have been offered a nice cdz boxed with baseball stars 2 for £150, anyone got anything better?, it has to be complete with box and WORKING!. also i want a fucked front loader, if you have one please sell me. thanx
  20. RVF400

Kof Beta?

i was browsing around a cartain website last night and came across a d/l music section, and one of them read 'king of fighters 94 BETA'. and i am sure there was other stuff related to beta kof's on this site, problem was it was in french and i have lost the link, anyone know about this?