Search results

1. N2x

Unload your Xbox 360 games on me.

Condemned and King Kong. If you've got 'em, PM me and name your price. Please don't contact me if they're not complete and in good condition. I've got Paypal and a 12 month Gold subscription code. I suggest taking the Paypal.
  2. N2x

Good deals on CRT monitors?

It's time to get a new computer monitor. Any suggestions on where to look for snazzy, well-priced CRT monitors? Most retailers don't carry much of a selection, just underwhelming LCDs.
  3. N2x

For Trade: 13 month Xbox Live Gold card.

Wonderful, brand new, and waiting to be redeemed. Will trade for Gamecube component cables. I'll take Wii ones if they're first party and sealed.
  4. N2x

Now entering the HD world. What about all my older game systems?

Yesterday I bought this sweet Samsung CRT with cabinet and DVD player for an unbelievably low price. So far I've only played the 360 on it, and it looks like a dream -- a 1080i dream. I'm prepared for the eventuality that my other systems won't look nearly as technically impressive, but I'd...
  5. N2x

Firefly/Serenity MMORPG?

I just got a call from a friend who's at a Serenity/Firefly gathering nearby, and he says he's overheard that a Firefly MMORPG is supposed to be announced today. Anyone have further info? EDIT: Wired says it's true! Looks like we'll finally get to hit on Kaylee.
  6. N2x

New (old) PS2 + Hard Drive = now what? (HDLoader / HDAdvance)

I'm gonna jump on this hard drive bandwagon while the iron's still hot. The other day I bought myself a new PS2 (SCPH-3500) with network adapter and a 300gb Maxtor hard drive. Now some questions for the more well-versed aficionados: -What else do I need? Just a program like HDadvance/HDloader...
  7. N2x

Merry birthday, TonK.

You chose a pretty good day to be born. Not quite primo, but definitely in the top seventy percent of the calendar.
  8. N2x

Robert Altman: 81 years dead

Last night. Cause undisclosed. Anyone like his stuff? THE PLAYER and SHORT CUTS top my list.
  9. N2x

Burbank Best Buy Bullshit or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Inner Rage.

Yesterday I ducked out of work early to go line up at Best Buy for, you guessed it, Sony's bouncing baby Blu-Ray: the PS3. Yes, this is the same Burbank Best Buy that previously shooed away campers last week, and has since kept steady guard of its outside walls. I arrived in time luckily enough...
  10. N2x

SDTV component inputs?

I was behind someone's TV today (I'll say for street cred that I was making out with a pretty lady), and I saw component video inputs. But the television itself was 480i. Shouldn't that mean it can't accept component signals? If I plug in something using those inputs, say a Gamecube or DVD...
  11. N2x

That flash of YES. _____

For a split second, it's as if I sometimes have brilliant vision. You can call it a mini-epiphany, where I have a sudden surge of successive cerebrations that follow so precisely that I am left thoughtless not a moment afterward, as if the RAM of my mind became so overloaded that it dumped...
  12. N2x

If "Playing With Fire" were selling better, would Britney and Kevin still be wed?

If "Playing With Fire" were selling better, would Britney and Kevin still be wed? Sad to hear the lovebirds are splitting. How long will it be until Mr. Federline releases sex tapes to reap a few dollars?
  13. N2x

Why is it in picture threads....

The the topic creator rarely posts a picture first? "Hey, come into my 'Post Your Nipples' topic. Oh, me? No, no, my nipples are too exquisite to be shown right now. I have to grease them up first. You go ahead and post yours." Here is a picture I like to stare at some nights as I cry myself...
  14. N2x

The newest game franchise to be set for the big screen is...

Dance Dance Revolution. You kids heard it here first. The project is currently in development, which probably means that the rights have been negotiated now and producers are searching for someone to write the script. It's likely this won't see the light of day for years, quite probably ever...
  15. N2x

San Fernando Jones and the Temple of Poon

http://adult.dvdempire.com/exec/v1_item.asp?site_id=7&userid=99364903641364&item_id=36043&tab= Wow, what a movie! RJ gives the performance of a lifetime. And Tabitha Stevens -- HOTS
  16. N2x

HALO movie all but cancelled; POSTAL, RE: EXTINCTION, and BLOODRAYNE 2 still on.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117952317.html?categoryid=13&cs=1 Why Microsoft doesn't finance this themselves is beyond me. All they'd have to do is form a shell production company and get a major studio to distribute it, or just hand Peter Jackson the money and say, "Go on, Ring Man --...
  17. N2x

THE PRESTIGE: Batman versus Wolverine

From the director of: Memento. Insomnia. Batman Begins. Comes a tale of magic, intrigue, deception, intense rivalry, and David Bowie. You can bet I'll be there, drunk and rowdy. This is not The Illusionist. Are you watching closely?
  18. N2x

Jack Thompson: "I have pop-pop in the attic"

http://videogames.destructoid.com/jack-thompson-ruling.htm http://www.gamespot.com/news/6159812.html Looks like someone blew his wad was thinking that a somewhat reasonable human being would ban a tame video game. I imagine there was some crying on Thompson's part when the ruling was...
  19. N2x

Best web hosting service for my moolah?

Just fishing for opinions. What's the best way to register my domain and get web space?
  20. N2x

Did anyone get God Hand and let it make sweet, sweet love to them?

I've heard it's the first good 3D beat-'em-up in a while. Are the rumors true?