Dion Dakis Trying to Sell fake Metal Slug JAP - BEWARE!!!

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
As someone relatively new, I had only read what others had said about NGF. Fortunately there's a fresh new example here of who NGF is. Dion posted a game as authentic. People immediately pointed out that at the very least the manual was a fake, and asked for board pics. Dion declined board pics and insisted the was manual legitimate. Days later he acknowledges it's fake, and still no board pics. And tries to shed responsibility for slow turn around and not having providing pics yet with how busy his life. is How anybody associated with something like this could be anything but completely humiliated is beyond me. Dion touts that NGF is the sole North American authority to say what is authentic and what is not, then fucks it up. Ignoring everything I've ever read from other people about NGF, this single example leaves no credibility whatsoever to anybody associated with the name.

Also deleted the posts pointing out evidence for the fake manual.

It's a good summary of this new and stinking episode.

NGFDESINFORMACION.png

Last edited:

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
I think Dion is smarter than to fall for a fake, I think he knew what it was, and was testing water about how far his NGF authentication was gonna go. if he would have gotten away with it, he would flooded the market with fakes with NGF authenticity. Did he ever mention who sold him the MS1? probably not.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
::Sees "JUNG"::

No... can't be... Is it that Jung? "Liquid Snake" Jung?

i dont think its our "you can buy my stuff here for 20% higher than i listed on ebay, because you are all my beloved and awesome ng4l facebookbros"-liquidsnake-jung...

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
It's a good summary of this new and stinking episode.

NGFDESINFORMACION.png

I think a more accurate assessment would be the game manual was id'ed as a reproduction before it was sold thanks to a person who noticed the anomaly and informed Dion.

I think it was a wake up call that even purchasing a large collection from a former known buyer does not mean games are immune from issues. The AES scene is about beyond repair at this point. As an example, it is easy to spot this generation of repro manual due to the brick lines and staples. What is preventing someone from correcting the error and using factory staples from a donor manual? If that was the case here would the manual have been ID'ed just on the picture? Maybe not.

If you are going to purchase these expensive games please at least know up front if the seller is offering a warranty. I have not sold an AES game for years personally, but it is widely advertised that if you purchase something from Dion or I it comes with a warranty.

Twisting this into some intentional plot to scam is just more of the same political BS that runs rampant on this forum.

Since I have exited the AES scene I pretty much have only been authenticating KOF 2000's, of which I am 100% confident that there is no chance a reproduction could go undetected after inspection. Outside of KOF2000, if I was ranking games on confidence of ability to ID it would be Double Dragon, Kizuna, and and U11. Given all three are special cases that received detailed analysis when they were current.

Other examples need no inspection, such as AF3. I said from the first second it was fake, anyone who was actually around when the neo was current would have been able to figure that out, but still many people got duped for huge cash. Instead of agreeing with me many of the "experts" where busy maxing out their credit cards to buy that joke of an obvious scam.

The bottom line is people can make mistakes, make sure you have a warranty/money back guarantee before even thinking about a large purchase.

Now that it seems almost nothing is immune from reproduction, it is a sad state of affairs for the AES owner.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
The AES scene is about beyond repair at this point.

The years haven't been good to You and Dion... At the beginning of the scene... there was a constant state of Flux...

Everyone was excited... almost childlike... Then you fucks started to degrade the scene with your ego and publicity stunts...

Along with your bootlegging/scamming/lying/wanking each other off.... YOU TWO fucks engineered a nice hobby.. into a War...

Over the years I've kept my mouth shut about certain going ons in the scene... but I can state that You and Dion truly fucked the scene over... Your rampant excess and quite frankly retardedly narrow view of the scene has made your names an anathema to everyone who cares about the Neo community...

Now that it seems almost nothing is immune from reproduction, it is a sad state of affairs for the AES owner.

Fuck you...

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
There hasn't been drama like this on the forums in awhile. Lemme go grab my popcorn and hunker down

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
this was dion´s second option. maybe a little too "fucked up" even for ngf, so he decided to make an excuse...

dion awesome.jpg

let this thread die in peace.

glazball

Pleasure Goal
10 Year Member
Damn, well said Rot.

>Dion and ChrisR work to ruin the Neo scene for 20+ years
>Complain the Neo scene is ruined

chrisr said:
if you purchase something from Dion or I it comes with a warranty.
2a252085892a9789e8d657c7117bc1be01f5d73c77c31296e4ab79555767c0c9.jpg

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
The years haven't been good to You and Dion... At the beginning of the scene... there was a constant state of Flux...

Everyone was excited... almost childlike... Then you fucks started to degrade the scene with your ego and publicity stunts...

Along with your bootlegging/scamming/lying/wanking each other off.... YOU TWO fucks engineered a nice hobby.. into a War...

Over the years I've kept my mouth shut about certain going ons in the scene... but I can state that You and Dion truly fucked the scene over... Your rampant excess and quite frankly retardedly narrow view of the scene has made your names an anathema to everyone who cares about the Neo community...

Fuck you...

Fuck yeah, rot.

You can go back decades on this site and see all the shit, all the complaints and the pictures, literally pictures, of you assholes doing horrible things and you guys can do is make excuses and lie even when the evidence is blatant.

You two take scum to a whole new level.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
if you purchase something from Dion or I it comes with a warranty.
Well that's pretty fucking reassuring.

Because we all know you two scamming fuckwits can always be trusted to make it right when shit goes sideways.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Well that's pretty fucking reassuring.

Because we all know you two scamming fuckwits can always be trusted to make it right when shit goes sideways.

"Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will."

Edit: shit. beaten to it. oh well.

Last edited:

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Outside of KOF2000, if I was ranking games on confidence of ability to ID it would be Double Dragon, Kizuna, and and U11. Given all three are special cases that received detailed analysis when they were current.

You can tell KOF2000 because you help create the US version with the hidden text and messages in the manual when SNK made the plates for you............ Maybe one day you will come clean and say you have knowledge or a hand in creating the "Euro" releases of Double Dragon, Kizuna, and and U11........... Think about it.

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member

Fuck you...

Remember folks my original post about the narrative? Here it is in full effect.

I am not sure if it is sad or ironic that after having no meaningful presence on this website for easily a decade, and really barely even participating in anything neo geo related, again for at least the last decade, somehow we are being blamed for the pathetic state of affairs of the neo geo AES universe?

To me that is a statement on just how feckless the very vocal minority of this website has been even after an extensive at least 15+ year crusade to blame everything on NGF. The campaign has ended in complete and utter failure.

Not for lack of outright "NGF shaming" anyone who dared to recount a positive meet and greet or transaction with either of us.

Not for feeding lies to playmore that had the original pack of haters, including shawn, foaming at the mouth that we were going to lose a lawsuit (to the tune of $2 million), which ended in utter humiliation and massive settlement including a public announcement on the playmore website that NGF did in fact have the rights to distribute and repackage the entire catalog of neo geo games.

This is the real deal folks, these losers wanted to punish Dion and I for bitter rage. About what? A video game system?! It's crazy. It is easy to be a bigshot agreeing with vocal minority, piling on to the comments and feeling like a real hero when you make a dumb comment in this thread so others can see how "cool" you are to be standing up for all those "victims".

In the end it is all a smokescreen, a classic example of how a tiny vocal minority with a platform like these forums use the masses for their own selfish agenda.

NGF is responsible for the disaster of an AES market?!

We MARKETED our games with not only corrected genre striping but our own brand right on the back! We did not produce unmarked reproductions - but somehow that is our fault?

We created an authentication system that is as good as it can get for US KoF 2000. It has helped prevent massive fraud after some euros faked everything about the release including the stamp. But somehow we are responsible for all of the offset printed games that are now more common than the originals?

After 27 years of neo geo activity, and the massive misinformation campaign run by people that need an enemy to define themselves, wouldn't you think it would be impossible to find someone for either of us to deal with?

No folks, you only have to follow Occam's razor to come to the conclusion that almost everything you see about NGF on these boards is embellished to the point that what ends up on the screen is a massive distortion of the truth.

The truth is I have sold almost nothing neo geo related for years. But if I did put whatever items I do have for sale, there would be buyers. Most of which I have dealt with in the past and know and trust that they will get what they paid for every single time. I even have a small bit of trader rating right here - 100% positive of course.

Always trust you own experiences - not what someone tells you to believe.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Remember folks my original post about the narrative? Here it is in full effect.

I am not sure if it is sad or ironic that after having no meaningful presence on this website for easily a decade, and really barely even participating in anything neo geo related, again for at least the last decade, somehow we are being blamed for the pathetic state of affairs of the neo geo AES universe?

To me that is a statement on just how feckless the very vocal minority of this website has been even after an extensive at least 15+ year crusade to blame everything on NGF. The campaign has ended in complete and utter failure.

Not for lack of outright "NGF shaming" anyone who dared to recount a positive meet and greet or transaction with either of us.

Not for feeding lies to playmore that had the original pack of haters, including shawn, foaming at the mouth that we were going to lose a lawsuit (to the tune of $2 million), which ended in utter humiliation and massive settlement including a public announcement on the playmore website that NGF did in fact have the rights to distribute and repackage the entire catalog of neo geo games.

This is the real deal folks, these losers wanted to punish Dion and I for bitter rage. About what? A video game system?! It's crazy. It is easy to be a bigshot agreeing with vocal minority, piling on to the comments and feeling like a real hero when you make a dumb comment in this thread so others can see how "cool" you are to be standing up for all those "victims".

In the end it is all a smokescreen, a classic example of how a tiny vocal minority with a platform like these forums use the masses for their own selfish agenda.

NGF is responsible for the disaster of an AES market?!

We MARKETED our games with not only corrected genre striping but our own brand right on the back! We did not produce unmarked reproductions - but somehow that is our fault?

We created an authentication system that is as good as it can get for US KoF 2000. It has helped prevent massive fraud after some euros faked everything about the release including the stamp. But somehow we are responsible for all of the offset printed games that are now more common than the originals?

After 27 years of neo geo activity, and the massive misinformation campaign run by people that need an enemy to define themselves, wouldn't you think it would be impossible to find someone for either of us to deal with?

No folks, you only have to follow Occam's razor to come to the conclusion that almost everything you see about NGF on these boards is embellished to the point that what ends up on the screen is a massive distortion of the truth.

The truth is I have sold almost nothing neo geo related for years. But if I did put whatever items I do have for sale, there would be buyers. Most of which I have dealt with in the past and know and trust that they will get what they paid for every single time. I even have a small bit of trader rating right here - 100% positive of course.

Always trust you own experiences - not what someone tells you to believe.

Not for feeding lies to playmore that had the original pack of haters, including shawn
feeding lies to playmore that had the original pack of haters, including shawn
lies to playmore that had the original pack of haters, including shawn
playmore that had the original pack of haters, including shawn
that had the original pack of haters, including shawn
original pack of haters, including shawn
pack of haters, including shawn
haters, including shawn
including shawn
shawn
are you dions errand boy gd, he can post here you know this

[url="http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?226699-NGF-Firsts-10-years-later-the-quot-community-quot-catches-up]"fraud prevention"[/url]:keke: