With all due respect: Why did 72 million Americans vote to reMAGA? (A thread for healing.)

y USA do dis

• Total voters

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
If you're not cheatin you're not trying.

Are you fucking retarded?

That's a rhetorical question actually.

Do you know how many cases of documented voter fraud there have been in the USA since 1980?

Less than 1200.

Do you idiots even understand how difficult it actually is to commit voter fraud successfully on a small scale? Yet I'm supposed to believe the Democrats can do it on a widespread scale nationally? Here's the thing, saying there was widespread voter fraud is not the same as there actually BEING widespread voter fraud. Anyone with eyes and something approaching a rudimentary intelligence should have been able to figure out that Trump/his cronies/lawyers/right wing media types have been unable to provide any factual evidence. Even Fucker Carlson's attempt to put actual names out there were easily disproven once people actually did some research into the names. He just lobs unfounded shit out there and anyone watching laps that shit up and runs to Facebook to tell their friends and family that "I SAW IT ON THE TV NEWS CHANNEL SO IT MUST BE TRUE DURRRR DURRRRRRRR".

And wyo is a prime example of what happens when you live in a state overrun with mouthbreathers educated by a failing educational system because conservative types don't actually like to invest in education, since it would mean their subjugated population might actually figure out their con game. At least he has more time now to jack off other MAGA turds in their lifted trucks in the parking lot of the local Bob Evans while showing off his circa-2000 boy band hair color.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
The sad thing is I'm going to hate Biden as much as anyone... but let's get him sworn in, first.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Wyo once sold me an MVS bundle which included:

- Spinmaster bootleg
- World Heroes in some janky 3D printed case
- Original KOF '98 in rough SSIV shell

For $50 including shipping.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Spinmaster bootleg is dope though. I'll pour out some Olde E for him anytime I fire it up.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
He kept claiming he wasn’t Casey. But maybe he was Yaton.

Yaton had his ups and downs. He wasn't all that bad. Wyo on the underhand could be a handful to deal with sometimes. Wyo is like a snake oil salesman. I've had it out with him a few times but he's ok.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Wyo on the underhand could be a handful to deal with sometimes. Wyo is like a snake oil salesman. I've had it out with him a few times but he's ok.

lmbo apparently there's a different side to wyo I don't know.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Wyo once sold me an MVS bundle which included:

- Spinmaster bootleg
- World Heroes in some janky 3D printed case
- Original KOF '98 in rough SSIV shell

For $50 including shipping.

He "did you a favor".

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Hey WYO

In case your reading this YES! RT is pure propaganda.

They spend tens of millions of dollars a year in the endeavor and they don't do it for the strong belief they hold in liberty and freedom of the press.

Oh wow you can name off some left, center and right wing talk shows! For the 100th time Rachael Maddow and Tucker Carlson ARE NOT NEWS! :oh_no:

Roker:

Personally I like AL Jazeera English. No idea what happens on the Arabic and other language versions though. It's honest reporting, they might have a different view or bias then I do but at least they don't make stuff up or totally twist things around like RT. They frequently have some good original investigative journalism that takes place all over the world. The US and cable broadcasters have given them a raw deal. It's frequently hard to find a way to watch it consistently.

They have a bad rep because Osama would always send his videotapes to them. Other countries in the ME hate each others news media because they frequently tell the truth the truth about what is going on in each others countries.

China has some CCTV channels that are propaganda as well. It's mostly harmless pro China drivel though. It tends to stay away politics and religion and is more like invest and visit China!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hey WYO

In case your reading this YES! RT is pure propaganda.

They spend tens of millions of dollars a year in the endeavor and they don't do it for the strong belief they hold in liberty and freedom of the press.

Oh wow you can name off some left, center and right wing talk shows! For the 100th time Rachael Maddow and Tucker Carlson ARE NOT NEWS! :oh_no:

Roker:

Personally I like AL Jazeera English. No idea what happens on the Arabic and other language versions though. It's honest reporting, they might have a different view or bias then I do but at least they don't make stuff up or totally twist things around like RT. They frequently have some good original investigative journalism that takes place all over the world. The US and cable broadcasters have given them a raw deal. It's frequently hard to find a way to watch it consistently.

They have a bad rep because Osama would always send his videotapes to them. Other countries in the ME hate each others news media because they frequently tell the truth the truth about what is going on in each others countries.

China has some CCTV channels that are propaganda as well. It's mostly harmless pro China drivel though. It tends to stay away politics and religion and is more like invest and visit China!

AJ actively recruited CNN employees to manage and produce content. Similarly, RT recruited well known news personalities from western networks and gave them a wide berth - so long as they don’t report anything negative about the Russian government (particularly Putin). The practice of recruiting helps lend credibility.