A semi-serious discussion on transgender issues

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I think that nothing better exposes the depravity of combat "Sports" than such a biological mismatch caving in the side of someone's face.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I think that nothing better exposes the depravity of combat "Sports"
I have a hard time believing you are real sometimes. But at least it's good for a laugh that rather than scrutinize your own position honestly, your solution is to simply delegitimize an entire range of sports.

UFC isn't a sport.
UFC is entertainment.
And also, I owe you an apology for assuming your gender. I can't for the life of me remember why now, but for years, I thought you were male.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
UFC really is an entertainment company.
They once banned a reporter for reporting "Spoilers".

One of the biggest reasons I like professional wrestling is because it makes a total mockery of the depravity of combat "sports" and the lowlifes who enjoy watching people try to give each other concussions.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
UFC really is an entertainment company.
They once banned a reporter for reporting "Spoilers".

One of the biggest reasons I like professional wrestling is because it makes a total mockery of the depravity of combat "sports" and the lowlifes who enjoy watching people try to give each other concussions.

Yes, that will be why you started watching wrestling as a child.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I started watching wrestling.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
How would you explain the new pronouns to 7-8 year old kids?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

What new pronouns?

Ze?

Don't you teach elementary in California? You should know the protocols better than anybody?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm pretty confident that they are probably currently writing transgender characters into kids cartoons with an assortment of pronouns. So kids will grow up being exposed to this usage.

The best part of transgender pronouns is that the English grammar militia's century long pursuit to make "They and Them" singular pronouns is ending.

The exclusive plurality of They and Them is going the way of Split infinitives and ending a sentence with a preposition.

Last edited:

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member

This is how a SJW rationalizes liking something they believe would otherwise be beneath them

They cloak it in virtue that exposes their narcissism.

You are amongst the worst people to ever post at this site.

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
The best part of transgender pronouns

There is no "best part" about transgender pronouns. In time, this absurd blip in the history of humanity will be thought of as the time the crazies were allowed to run the asylum.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I have been watching The Lady and the Dale on HBO and it's gone completely from a true crime doc to a trans rights platform in a single episode. It's looking at gender issues in the 70s as if was today and seems to have completely forgotten the fact that this person is a life long lying scamming piece of shit. It's gone from interviewing the detectives to trans rights lawyers and spokes people. I don't care that the person is trans, I care that they are a career criminal. God forbid they could actually separate the two. It's gone so far as to have people say she shouldn't even be in jail because she's trans and is being unfairly persecuted, not which jail would be the most appropriate.

Last edited:

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I have been watching The Lady and the Dale on HBO and it's gone completely from a true crime doc to a trans rights platform in a single episode. It's looking at gender issues in the 70s as if was today and seems to have completely forgotten the fact that this person is a life long lying scamming piece of shit. It's gone from interviewing the detectives to trans rights lawyers and spokes people. I don't care that the person is trans, I care that they are a career criminal. God forbid they could actually separate the two. It's gone so far as to have people say she shouldn't even be in jail because she's trans and is being unfairly persecuted, not which jail.

There is no escape from escapism.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
There is no "best part" about transgender pronouns. In time, this absurd blip in the history of humanity will be thought of as the time the crazies were allowed to run the asylum.

Completely agree... so why dont you get this party started and put a barrel of one of those guns you love so much to the roof of your mouth.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member

remember when some schools decided to teach Ebonics?
It'll be like that....

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Sorry, what new pronouns?

They/Them?

I Thank Crom English isn’t a gendered language like Spanish, though, Crom doesn’t recognize gender. He only recognizes those capable of solving the Riddle of Steel.

fake

15 Year Member
Sorry, what new pronouns?

They/Them?

I Thank Crom English isn’t a gendered language like Spanish, though, Crom doesn’t recognize gender. He only recognizes those capable of solving the Riddle of Steel.

Yeah, I dunno. Even the xe stuff is from the '70s. Mabe he means the new attention they're getting? Like I've noticed people putting them in their Twitter profiles or after their names in their Zoom handles or whatever.

I've said this before here, but whatever...The whole "I don't feel 100% like a male and therefore am 'they,'" and even the "gender fluidity" thing is kinda bullshit because those concepts reenforce gender roles. They're essentially saying you can't be feminine and still firmly be a male / man.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don’t really mind if a woman wants to be him or they. Or if a guy prefers she/they. I don’t even like the idea of gender rules. We are living under the rules that others place before us, but that social contract is one sided. Until the government decides to offer universal single payer healthcare, tuition free higher education, and a universal basic income to every American, no one here needs to be playing by the rules. Right now all we get is apartheid in Israel/Palestine, sharia butcher shops in Pakistan and Egypt, and a fumbling kleptocracy in Turkey. I think our tax dollars are being wasted, and we are being told that the problem is gender pronouns or trannies. Meanwhile no one has gotten to fuck a girl from here. Classicmode and KimKaphwan came close though.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
I think schizophrenics will take offense to Trans people using They.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
This is how a SJW rationalizes liking something they believe would otherwise be beneath them

They cloak it in virtue that exposes their narcissism.

You are amongst the worst people to ever post at this site.

Go to a wwe house show, sit in the $30 seats with the wierdos and the tards sometime.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I think schizophrenics will take offense to Trans people using They.

I don't know about that, but there was this one chick who really hated my surround sound setup.
It didn't make much sense until I later found out that she had a history of schizophrenia.