Recent content by Arthas

1. Arthas

Can I use my wired Xbox 360 controller to play games on my pc?

Like MAME, Zsnes, etc? I know I could proly find this on google but I'm sure someone can lend me a hand much faster here. Any help is appreciated, thanks
  2. Arthas

barcelona vs arsenal

Damn, I was watching it and saw Barza dominate pretty much all game long, I stopped watching it around minute 80 to go do some chores when it was 2-0 barza, and didn't bother recording the rest cause I was sure Barza had it won. Later at night I see the news and it ended up being a tie, haha...
  3. Arthas

Simple passport question

Hey folks, I just have a quick question and since I know many of you like to travel often, I'm confident I'll get a quick and easy answer. Q is, is a passport required to travel from state to state? I know there are immigration checkpoints along some roads, hence my q. (I'm a u.s. citizen btw)...
  4. Arthas

Maradona the new Argentinian Manager!

Think he'll succeed? Fail? Most importantly, what does NEO-GEO MVS THINK? hahahaha
  5. Arthas

How to mourn the loss of a tree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElJFYwRtrH4
  6. Arthas

Ask me any KOF98 question (Gameplay)

And thou shalt receive an answer. Protect this thread from perish and derailment, and forever let the joys of KOF 98 soothe our souls. Amen. Edit: Let's keep this to KOF 98 (NOT UM) Gameplay questions eh? This is so you guys can get better at the game, let's take advantage of it!
  7. Arthas

How much do you weigh?

Toss in your height too 6'1, 205 Let's see how the neo community is weighing in eh! :make_fac:
  8. Arthas

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! (Trance Remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG0mH4JtY-0
  9. Arthas

Libertadores 2008

Anyone else watching this? I'd have made this thread sooner but I just found out now we have a new football forum. Anyways, looks like Boca is on their way to the semifinals, and to think Atlas were the ones that helped them make it through the group stage. The beating they gave Atlas today was...
  10. Arthas

Zack & Wiki opinions?

Well, I've just recently finished Super Mario galaxy and I was left with a very good taste of mouth (best game I've played since Half Life 2 without a doubt). What a game. Now I'm craving myself a new adventure. I understand Zack n Wiki is more of a point and click adventure but that's fine as...
  11. Arthas

Paypal questions (noob here, please help)

Hey dudes, I was chatting with oldschool in the neochat about this the other day, basically, I'm a paypal noob, first time I used it was this past friday. I bought some computer parts online which came up to a little more than $200, I selected paypal as my method of payment. Finished the...
  12. Arthas

Anyone ever succesfully get rid of their love handles?

I've been doing some mild exercises for the past few months, along with an incredibly healthier diet. I'm in considerably better shape now, I have a rocking upper body and some decent abs. But for the life of me, I can't seem to get rid of the love handles. Granted they're not too bad, but they...
  13. Arthas

KOF 98 is so damn good

Man, I've been playing 98 the past week or so religiously (after not playing the game for a year almost), and I'm actually shocked at myself at how I'm NOT getting bored at the game. What the FUCK! Jesus, this game is the peak of 2D fighting games. I've recently discovered my love for Brian...
  14. Arthas

Legend of Zelda Symphony

I'm sure there's a few of you who may have seen this already, but I'm sure there's a lot more that haven't. Came across this vid and I can't help but feel the need to share the love. Best Zelda Medley I've ever heard. http://youtube.com/watch?v=EAD0UgRaFdI When the Dark World theme from LttP...
  15. Arthas

At what age does one stop growing?

I have been wondering about this lately. I'm 22, and this past year I've grown about an inch or so. I'm 6'1 now, was 6'0 a year ago I'm pretty sure it's due to me exercising and eating a lot better than I used to in the last few years. I used to be a couch potato basically. So it's led me to...