Search results

1. Orpheus

New (Odd Ball) MVS "Slot" Consolizer.......that is styled like a first gen Neo Geo CD (WTF?)

Saw this come up on my Google news feed yesterday: https://retrododo.com/orthros-mcs-01/ Here is a link to their janky assed kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/orthros/orthros-mcs-01-the-1st-mvs-consolizer-kit?fbclid=IwAR2O1ejfa0rXsQoMGNZFVmQ479uFbZji_bNi5itkEPykTcrBnm7Qk4aXOmM...
  2. Orpheus

WANTED: Minty RED OEM Nintendo Wii "Remote" Motion Plus Controller Model RVL-036 w/ Wrist Strap & Silicone Case

As the title states. Need it to be as near new as possible.
  3. Orpheus

"NICE SHOES": IT"S THE NEO-GEO.COM MENS STYLE MEGATHREAD! High End Clothing, Shoes & Accesories from the world over.

Why you ask? Because the mens style discussion thread over in unrelated deserves a dedicated sales mega thread all it's own. I mean hey!, why not post a sale thread with $300 neck ties, $1,200 Aligator card cases & $6,000 dress shoes on an outdated forum with a demo that's more associated with...
  4. Orpheus

** NEW DROPS ON 2/28 PLUS WII MINI SYSTEM ADDED ** ORPHEUS's ONE STOP GAME SHOP MEGA SALE THREAD: Arcadia Mags, PS3 & GC Hardware, Switch Games & MORE

Hello again all. I am going to be attempting to make some of my items available here first as N-G.com offerings with forum member discounts before I list them elsewhere. Some will be in the vain of the type of stuff we usually collect & some will not. - NEO-GEO.COM OFFERING #3: Deadstock JVC...
  5. Orpheus

FOR SALE: NOS (New Old Stock) Neo Geo CD Special (NEAR NIB CRYSTAL BLUE SLIM LINE NGPC SYSTEM NOW SOLD)

Hey all. I have some stragglers that need new homes (prices are before shipping): - ***NOW SOLD TO A MEMBER HERE ON THE FORUMS*** Boxed & Complete Japanese Slim Line Neo Geo Pocket Color in Crystal Blue: $239 --> $219 FULL PICTURE SET IN POST #15. - N.O.S. (Neo Old Stock) copy of Neo...
  6. Orpheus

Any reliable/secure personal (not running a business) alternatives to Paypal in the USA?

I am looking to deal less with Paypal & am in the middle of doing my due diligence research wise in finding alternatives that are: - Available within the USA - Offered to individuals who just want a personal account, not run a small business. I have heard about: - Google Wallet...
  7. Orpheus

The Neo Geo.com Mantastic Manly Mans Style Sale: Tons of High End Clothing & Accesories

The Neo Geo.com Mantastic Manly Mans Style Sale: Tons of High End Clothing & Accesories I have a plethora of mid to high end mens clothing & accessories for sale. I usually would not even bother posting this here but after I saw the kerfuffle that is the mens style thread (entitled "nice...
  8. Orpheus

Uncommon Video Game Promo Swag: Full Size & Mini Standee's, Gamecube Game Holder & More

Uncommon Video Game Promo Swag: Full Size & Mini Standee's, Gamecube Game Holder & More I have a few game related items for sale. I will have more up shortly as I did it all out & take pics: - God of War full size standee $89 - Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory full size standee $49...
  9. Orpheus

The The Neo-Geo.com Audio/Video Sales Thread

I have some tasty, higher end audio/video hardware to sell right now covering home, mobile/car and personal/portable use. All of these items (unless otherwise noted) are brand new A-stock and are sealed in their original factory packaging. Before contacting me please read over the terms...
  10. Orpheus

Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman dies at 46 years of age.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304626804579358943360702878?mg=reno64-wsj&url=http%3A%2F%2Fonline.wsj.com%2Farticle%2FSB10001424052702304626804579358943360702878.html Apparently due to a heroin overdose from a recent relapse (I never even knew that he had a substance abuse...
  11. Orpheus

Nelson Mandela passes away at 95.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/06/world/africa/nelson-mandela_obit.html?hp&_r=0 Not like it can be considered surprising as the man was 95 & his health has been slipping in recent months, but godspeed nonetheless. Nothing against Paul Walker (and not that it's a competion or anything, just an...
  12. Orpheus

PS4 & Xbox One System ebay prices: legit or hoarseshit Lie?

So I did not partake in pre-ordering the current gen of hardware but I am curious as to weather or not some of these recently completed listings I have seen ($1k+ to $2k) are legit or not. Anyone here flip a PO or new luanch system?
  13. Orpheus

Any Mac heads here that can help w/ tech Q's

Got myself a Mac Book Pro, Pac pro tower & Cinema display that I need some help with. Could really need some pointers from a Mac fiend.
  14. Orpheus

WANTED: Unboxed SNES System & Super Mario World/All Stars & SMW2 carts & SNES screw bit

WANTED: Unboxed SNES System & Super Mario World/All Stars & SMW2 carts & SNES screw bit After the following for n acquaintance who just wants to play System needs to be loose w/ hookups, one controller (2 would be solid) & no yellowing. Light wear O.K. but no significant tear/damage. Carts...
  15. Orpheus

is a SVC Chaos JAMMA board plug & play in a "Big Red" MVS cab?

As the title states: does this thking work just like an MVS board w/ SVC Chaos cart set up would? (meaning same pinout, button set up & shit)? ....or is it JAMMA proper and in need of alterations?
  16. Orpheus

After some english MVS artwork/artpacks (Mini's, Move Stickers, Dip sheets, etc)

Looking for the following (the minty-er the better): - Slug X Mini Marquee, Moves sticker & 2 play instruction sheets - Slug 2 Moves sticker - KOF 2000 Mini Marquee - KOF 2003 Moves stickers - NTM Mini Marquee & Dip Sheet
  17. Orpheus

The Return of the The Neo-Geo.com High End Audio/Video Sales Thread

I have some tasty, higher end audio/video hardware to sell right now covering home, mobile/car and personal/portable use. All of these items (unless otherwise noted) are brand new A-stock and are in their original factory packaging. Before contacting me please read over the terms at the bottom...
  18. Orpheus

FOR SALE:

19. Orpheus

Any (preferably established) members here from the Plano, Texas area?

Sorry to post this here. I will make sure to have it deleted in a few days after it (hopefully) serves it's purpose. Long story short there is something I need picked up & shipped (light weight, nothing major) since the company I am buying it from will not ship it to me due to some bullshit...
  20. Orpheus

Any members here going to Bonnaro?....

....So I believe that sutton is all in. Anyone else? BTW, a friend of mine has one ticket left if anyone is interested (or knows of anyone interested), plus it would be at a discount.