So the Ezra Miller Flash movie is finally coming out.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
There's no understating just how bad you had to have fucked up for a god damn Aquaman movie to make 5X what a Flash movie made at the box office.

He's fucking Aquaman.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
The Flash was good go watch it at the theater.
Stop being a man baby faggot looking for perfection. It’s a goddamn comic book movie eat some popcorn and enjoy. Everything can’t be The Dark Knight.

2Heed

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
I want to see this because of the Keaton Batman but I won’t be seeing this in theaters.

DC needs to get their shit together.
The problem with DC is that they grossly over-rely on Batman, Superman, and (to a lesser extent) Wonder Woman. That's been their case for decades.

We get it, they're super iconic, but there's a problem when Rocket Raccoon's backstory, created only for his cinematic character, is infinitely more poignant than anything I've seen from DC's films these past several years.

Don't even get me started on Dick Grayson. Nightwing's portrayal in everything besides comics is incomprehensibly stupid. He's supposed to be DC's most naturally talented leader and athlete/acrobat and gets along well with virtually everyone. He's like an amalgamation of Captain America/Spider-Man/Daredevil. Why he hasn't been done justice and become a household name like the cast of GOTG is beyond me.

Last edited:

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Downloaded a decent quality rip fully aware that there were "ads" in it. While skimming through it, I saw simple shit like "go to hotslots.com" or whatever, appearing like subtitles would. No big deal, doesn't bother me.

Started watching it and 2 minutes in there's this fucking giant animated ad that takes up like 40% of the screen 😂

Deleted.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Fuck the haters. I enjoyed this movie for what it is. Michael Keaton had a really good role in it. Ezra is actually a good actor. It’s too bad he’s a psychopath.

It’s a good movie to watch and turn your brain off with low expectations. The kind of movie to watch in a movie theater.

Last edited:

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I don't expect spectacle movies to change my life. A good popcorn movie is fine.

That said, I have thousands of hours of good entertainment I haven't watched yet. There's no reason to waste that on milquetoast capeshit.

Theruff

Cheng's Errand Boy
Movie feels like a massive fan service. They’re just throwing in all the superheroes they can while making a big deal out of bringing Keaton back. So tired of this

Theruff

Cheng's Errand Boy
So how about just a stand-alone Keaton Batman movie like we all actually want instead?
Let the old actors be, Harrison Ford, Keaton, etc. They had a good run and a respectable legacy in Hollywood. Let it stay that way. Don’t let their last movie be a shitshow for fan-pandering

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Let the old actors be, Harrison Ford, Keaton, etc. They had a good run and a respectable legacy in Hollywood. Let it stay that way. Don’t let their last movie be a shitshow for fan-pandering
As long as it's done right, it's totally worth it. Keaton clearly showed he's got some Batman left in the tank, and it could be fantastic.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Don’t let their last movie be a shitshow for fan-pandering

While I usually agree with that shit, especially when it comes to Star Wars and Indiana Jones; however, Michael Keaton was pretty good in this movie. I think he could bring us a great old man Batman movie.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Found a better rip and it (the movie itself) wasn't terrible. It wasnt "tHe gReAtEsT sUpErhErO moViE of aLl tImE" (fuck off james gunn) but it wasn't actually terrible.

The first 30 minutes though? Absolute steaming shit. The *only* thing that was serviceable up until the whole baby saving scene was Barry being late and how the title card started to appear and then disappeared when he's interrupted from taking off.

High points:

KeatonBat. Rad. Badass. It was Keaton Batman. Nothing to complain about there. Dude knocked it outta the park as expected.
Batwing. nuff said.
Batfleck's grey/blue suit. Very cool. Bummer we didn't get much of it or him. (BatFleck haters can lick my sweaty man teets)
Seeing Faora again. Thats one Kryptonian I'd definitely not kick out of my silver sheeted Fortress bed.
Never heard of Sasha Calle, and I still think Kara should have been blonde, but she was aight. Still would have preferred... you know.. FUCKING SUPERMAN but whatever, Gunn. Whatever. And I guess that Supergirl is dead? I guess, since it was a fixed event type thing?
Am I the only one that thought Barry's mom is milf central? Especially the older version...
George Reeves appearance.
Chris Reeve/Helen Slater
Bro in law said he saw the Adam West Batman, but I didn't catch it.

Lows:

WTF is going on w that suit. That design may work in the comics, but not in real life. The cowl looked more like a helmet than the one in Justice League and made his head look bigger than it should have. Also, Ezra Miller is *NOT* that jacked. Dude's a stick.
Pick a fucking color of lightning already.
"Dark Flash" lolz WTF if you are adapting Flashpoint, why not do it right and have Reverse Flash in it?
John Peters finally having his dream realized. Nick Cage Superman fighting a giant spider LOL.
The 'cameos' of Cavill Chris Reeve and Helen Slater just didn't look right. I think its even more insulting to have Cavill's likeness in the flick and you didn't actually use him. Fuck off.

Also, why was there an end credits scene? Pointless. It wasn't a terrible movie. It wasn't a super great movie. It was utterly pointless because that universe is dead, but it was a popcorn movie.

RE: The first 30 minutes - The beginning of the movie was COMPLETELY tonally different than the rest of the flick. I know it's been in production since like 1865 and all but I have a feeling once they canned the Snyderverse, they had to hurry up and do some damage control so they made it slightly more serious and went for Flashpoint.

Glad I pirated it like I will any upcoming DC movies that pique my interest.

lol Clooney Bruce Wayne appearance, get the fuck outta here

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
It wasnt "tHe gReAtEsT sUpErhErO moViE of aLl tImE" (fuck off james gunn)
He has to say that. He's not just a director anymore. He has to tow the company line now. Plus he'll get blamed for this bombing even though it was set in motion and essentially completed before he took charge of DC movies. Talk about a poisoned chalice. It would be safer to take responsibility the Universal monsterverse than the fucking DC movies.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Bro in law said he saw the Adam West Batman, but I didn't catch it.

Jesus, use the spoiler thing. But yeah, he's in there in one of the "time globes". Would have preferred more of Adam West like we got of the other Superman versions.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
They don't even try to hide the fact that all these "multiverse" cash grabs are just member berries...over...and....over

Go play Mars Matrix

Theruff

Cheng's Errand Boy
They don't even try to hide the fact that all these "multiverse" cash grabs are just member berries...over...and....over

Go play Mars Matrix
They can honestly fuck off with all this multiverse shit. I’ve seen it so much and it’s tiring. The Spiderverse movies were pretty clever with it, but Avengers, Tom Holland Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, etc were all boring and uninspired.