A semi-serious discussion on transgender issues

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Meanwhile no one has gotten to fuck a girl from here. Classicmode and KimKaphwan came close though.

Negasawa and ZombieSara hooked up. I wonder what happened to them?

There's got to be at least one more hookup/couple from here.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Nesagwa and ZS got married and bought a shanty with $5 and some bath salts in one of Florida's ghettos.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Negasawa and ZombieSara hooked up. I wonder what happened to them?

There's got to be at least one more hookup/couple from here.

I don’t think they met here. Like Marigold Girl knew Rayphex before she joined. As well as those two chicks playing Mature and Vice to Shawn’s Geese.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I don’t really mind if a woman wants to be him or they. Or if a guy prefers she/they. I don’t even like the idea of gender rules. We are living under the rules that others place before us, but that social contract is one sided. Until the government decides to offer universal single payer healthcare, tuition free higher education, and a universal basic income to every American, no one here needs to be playing by the rules. Right now all we get is apartheid in Israel/Palestine, sharia butcher shops in Pakistan and Egypt, and a fumbling kleptocracy in Turkey. I think our tax dollars are being wasted, and we are being told that the problem is gender pronouns or trannies. Meanwhile no one has gotten to fuck a girl from here. Classicmode and KimKaphwan came close though.

This!

Plus, just treat people the way they want to be treated

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I got called a transphobe because I said putting your pronouns on your social media is stupid.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Pronoun diversity is so 2018.

I try to not use any gendered pronouns.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Pronoun diversity is so 2018.

I try to not use any gendered pronouns.
Not even for the 95% of society that fall into traditional genders and want gendered pronouns used for them? Cis, gay, bi, etc.? You aren't progressive. You are a bad parody of progressiveness.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Not even for the 95% of society that fall into traditional genders and want gendered pronouns used for them? .

I try to not use a pronoun, but the person's name or a different descriptor.

It is a fun exercise.

Or at least that is what I would tell someone if they asked why I don't put my preferred pronouns in my profiles and email signatures.

Last edited:

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I have a shot with Saner.

There is definite 'just fuck already' tension there.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I always took Fish for a 'folks' guy.

"Hey folks how are we doing tonight"