Recent content by Magician

1. Magician

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

*knock knock* *peeks in* The news of SNK releasing new hardware brought me back for a moment. I hope everyone is doing well. Life's good here. The Nintendo Switch almost feels like the successor to the NGPC (minus the micro switches) with all the ACA ports of Neo Geo games Hamster has been...
  2. Magician

New Metal Slug is being made for consoles, possibly new NeoGeo hardware (?) planned

Excited yet skeptical. With PS5, Xbox Scarlet, and Switch Pro/Mini all arriving in the next couple years does SNK really want to give hardware another try? Personally, I think they're doing well enough as a third party developer. I'd hate for them to stumble financially with a botched...
  3. Magician

The Elder Scrolls Online

Necro-bump Well, I think my interest in Warframe is beginning to fade and No Man's Sky is delayed into 2017. ESO went F2P a while ago, as I thought it would. This week it's on sale to promote the new Dark Brotherhood expansion. It looks like the time for me to try ESO is now.
  4. Magician

Pocket Card Jockey (3DS)

Do you like playing solitaire against the clock? Do you like Monster Rancher-type pet systems? It's $7 in the eShop, it's awesomely addictive, check it out.
  5. Magician

Favorite Lesser-known Soundtracks?

Games Lb7LvHpOy98 Movies YHwsYL4F4tw
  6. Magician

Peanut Butter

Need more poll options. Nine times out of ten it's smooth. With the oddball being, "chunky if smooth isn't available".
  7. Magician

What are you listening to at the moment?

WDaWo7R2YXY
  8. Magician

Your Favourite Digital-Only 'PSN/XBL' Title from PS3/360 era...

I love Shadow Complex on 360 and Journey on PS3 equally although they're very different games.
  9. Magician

What are you listening to at the moment?

RPPvA3buNLU
  10. Magician

Nintendo NX for March 2017. Zelda delayed. No NX at e3. WTF

Disappointed certainly, I was hoping for a Holiday 2016 release for the NX. I've budgeted $800 for a new console and a handful of games. I'm guessing Nintendo wants additional development time for their launch selection.
  11. Magician

Prince dies at 57

One of Minnesota's favorite sons...gone. :( RIP
  12. Magician

Best sony console

Except the 360 build quality was crap compared to the PS3. I went through five 360s over eight years. I only had to buy one PS3 and it didn't have a hiccup over the four years I had it.
  13. Magician

Best sony console

PS1 has a library of games I love, but the system build quality was shit. PS2 owns the record for most units sold, but that's because its system build quality was also shit. PS3 was a well made system, but there're only a handful of games I loved for it. Both the PSP and the Vita are good...
  14. Magician

What anime are you watching?

Been enjoying the Kenichi:HMD OVAs. VRPffhxTSRM
  15. Magician

Favorite Game Genre (yet another poll lulz)

Action/Adventure Metroid, Zelda, etc.